We have enjoyed several outstanding stays in Keswick Hall. Although it is just a few miles from our home, we feel as though we are in a luxury boutique hotel in Europe every time we stay or dine at Keswick Hall. The extremely well trained staff go out of their way to assure that we are enjoying our stay. The rooms are very comfortable, clean, and romantic. The views of the grounds from the 2nd floor are lovely, and the food is outstanding. Look for significant discounts offered from time to time on their website, especially during the winter months. This would be a great place for newly weds to have their reception and to spend their first night before traveling on their honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed for major renovations. It will reopen in 2019. History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick