We arrived at Keswick Hall planning a one night stay and ended up adding another night. The grounds alone are worth the trip.Yara, the head gardener, met us in the lobby and shared some seed pods from the "Chef's garden" The food was delicious and we asked to meet Aaron, tthe chef. He was also very personable and took us on a tour of the wine cellar which also houses a dining room called Treble. We cannot recommend this property highly enough! The staff is very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick