We arrived at Keswick Hall planning a one night stay and ended up adding another night. The grounds alone are worth the trip.Yara, the head gardener, met us in the lobby and shared some seed pods from the "Chef's garden" The food was delicious and we asked to meet Aaron, tthe chef. He was also very personable and took us on a tour of the wine cellar which also houses a dining room called Treble. We cannot recommend this property highly enough! The staff is very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Keswick Hall, a grand Italianate villa surrounded by a breathtaking 600 acre estate. Nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's hunt country, bordering Charlottesville and the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains, is a location best described by Mr Thomas Jefferson as "The Eden of the United States." With 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing unparalleled views, an abundance of sporting activities available, award-winning cuisine; makes this luxurious and inviting mansion truly the ultimate home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick