This is the second time I have stayed at Keswick, and this stay confirmed my previous impression two years ago that this is a special place. The property has beautiful sceneries. Although I don't golf, I found looking out at the natural beauty of the gold course from the outdoor patios really soothing. Having dinner alfresco while the sun slowly set over the golf course was a great experience. The staff at Keswick are unfailingly helpful, providing attentive service with a southern charm. I just have a couple of minor complaints: the wi-fi at the property seemed quite slow and unpredictable during our stay; and there were many flies buzzing around in the bar area. While I understand that might be unavoidable given it's summer time and we are out in the countryside, but it did get quite tiresome to have to keep swatting at flies that were landing on our food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Keswick Hall, a grand Italianate villa surrounded by a breathtaking 600 acre estate. Nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's hunt country, bordering Charlottesville and the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains, is a location best described by Mr Thomas Jefferson as "The Eden of the United States." With 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing unparalleled views, an abundance of sporting activities available, award-winning cuisine; makes this luxurious and inviting mansion truly the ultimate home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick