We had reached the hotel late evening with our daughter and all activities had already finished. But the Keswick staff did not allow my daughter to be disappointed. They made a special effort to arrange archery activity for my daughter. Saved our vacation :). A special thanks goes to Lisa Decker (from guest services) who made this possible. Also, there activity staff was very helpful (especially Kyle, Brandon and Caroline).
Overall, the experience was excellent.
For cusine, we would heartily recommend the fettuccine at their Palmer's restaurant. Blew our palates away. The breakfast was excellent as well.
Service was excellent as we expect from a hotel of such stature. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Keswick Hall, a grand Italianate villa surrounded by a breathtaking 600 acre estate. Nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's hunt country, bordering Charlottesville and the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains, is a location best described by Mr Thomas Jefferson as "The Eden of the United States." With 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing unparalleled views, an abundance of sporting activities available, award-winning cuisine; makes this luxurious and inviting mansion truly the ultimate home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick