We had reached the hotel late evening with our daughter and all activities had already finished. But the Keswick staff did not allow my daughter to be disappointed. They made a special effort to arrange archery activity for my daughter. Saved our vacation :). A special thanks goes to Lisa Decker (from guest services) who made this possible. Also, there activity staff was very helpful (especially Kyle, Brandon and Caroline).
Overall, the experience was excellent.
For cusine, we would heartily recommend the fettuccine at their Palmer's restaurant. Blew our palates away. The breakfast was excellent as well.
Service was excellent as we expect from a hotel of such stature. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick