Several years ago we fell in love with Keswick Hall and selected it as our wedding destination and reception. Keswick continues to be our home away from home for birthdays, anniversaries, and get-away weekends. Keswick's customer service is impeccable, The staff accommodates any request we make, and it's lovely to see the same personnel at Keswick each time we return. Each menu for dining offers wonderful selections, and the food quality is amazing. Walking around the grounds and through the Hall is relaxing and enjoyable. The resort truly has old world charm with world class service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick