Our first visit to this lovely 48-room mansion on 600 acres of prime Virginia land sits this hotel and golf club a few miles form Charlottesville, VA. At the foot of the Blue Ridge mountains and set in the rolling hills of Virginia, one would never know Charlottesville was quite near. If Jefferson's Monticello or Madison's Montpelier Station or Monroe's Ash Lawn are of interest, they are all nearby. Multiple restaurants (what a lovely dining room), bars, and a library await. Each of the rooms and suites are designed with lovely fabrics and furnishings. We will return here whenever we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick