I loved almost everything about Keswick Hall, from the beautiful colonial-style room to the luxurious bed to the view of the gardens and golf course from the windows to the think slippers provided to the carafe of water thoughtfully placed on the dresser. The property is large enough for me to do a 10-mile run one morning while seeing deers, hares, and the hotel's hound dogs out in nature. Yet it has an intimate feel thanks to the excellent customer service of the staff. I definitely would like to return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Keswick Hall, a grand Italianate villa surrounded by a breathtaking 600 acre estate. Nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's hunt country, bordering Charlottesville and the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains, is a location best described by Mr Thomas Jefferson as "The Eden of the United States." With 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing unparalleled views, an abundance of sporting activities available, award-winning cuisine; makes this luxurious and inviting mansion truly the ultimate home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick