Inn is wonderful with plenty of activities. Front office staff is great too. Room was lovely and food was memorable in the restaurant and bar.
Service in the restaurant needs work. Sean was an exception--excellent bartender and waiter as was the Brazilian woman whose name I did not get. Maid service spotty--Inn needs more help all around.
Expect that most of the Inn will be filled with big groups, companies, weddings etc. As such, some of the activities like the infinity pool will not be available to individual guests. Also, there will be few people to meet outside of the club members who use the facilities. For us, that turned out fine as we met some wonderful locals who gave us tips on where to go in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and spectacular landscapes come together at Charlottesville, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Celebrated landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are clustered here among swathes of the East Coast's most beautiful scenery, home to renowned horse races, hunts and vineyards. This is the setting for Keswick Hall & Golf Club, an impressive resort with 48 newly refreshed guest rooms, a luxurious spa and the award winning Pete Dye golf course, Full Cry. Enjoy tennis, archery, award-winning dining, croquet, children's activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick