“It's all good here - great place to wander and find treasures/bring your dog to the free park”

Blue Crow Antique Mall
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Keller
More attraction details
Owner description: The Blue Crow Antique Mall, located on the Eastern Shore of Virginia is the home of on average about 200 antique stores all under one roof. Built in 2002 to be a state of the art antique center, it is located on one floor with no stairs or interior doors. It is completely A.D.A. accessible and welcomes your dog to enjoy our free 1- 1/2 acre pet walk/fresh water, too! -- along with unlimited free parking for cars, buses and campers.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have stopped here many times over the years. The place has so much inside that I try to allow at least two hours. Since I have owned a few antique businesses over the years, it is fun to spot good pieces there, usually at every pretty fair prices. If you ask at the front desk, they will give anyone a 10% discount storewide on any items over, I believe, $20.00 or maybe it's $25.00.

There is a very large separate area with tons of furniture/chairs/eclectic things and wall art - it's strictly a consignment area, apart from the antique mall, and you have to know where it is so that you don't miss it - it's good to ask. They offer delivery within a few hundred miles.

The staff at the desk has always been polite and efficient but you have to be patient when there are many people waiting to check out.

IF YOU ARE TRAVELING WITH DOGS, DON'T MISS THE FREE DOG PARK - SHADED AREA
AND H2O.

2  Thank bauthentic
There are newer reviews for Blue Crow Antique Mall

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Poor selection and over-priced. Not much in the way of furniture of depression glass and it was hot as blazes inside!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Wife and I spent a couple of hours wandering around picking up many items. Price are good on some things, not so good on others. It is worth stopping by and strolling down the aisles, you can probably find something.

2  Thank Adak C
Reviewed April 25, 2013

If you like wandering around for hours amid rows and rows of "stuff", this is the place for you. My husband and son had to be pried away and then only because they were hungry. We got several things that they both had been looking for. Our only complaint is that we found an item that we really wanted, but there was no tag on it to indicate which dealer it belonged to. We asked at the desk and the clerk made some effort to find out who the dealer was and the cost, but stopped looking when her initial efforts were unsucessful. As we checked out, we asked again for the item and were told that if we left our name and telephone number, we would be called when the information was obtained. A month later and the telephone call has never come. Not the best customer service in the world!

1  Thank CrazyWalkers
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My fiancé and I LOVE antique shops and saw this one on our way home. We walked around the store for a couple hours and found a lot of interesting things and spent about $50. (It would have probably been more if we didn't have a packed car but after experiencing their customer service, I'm glad it wasn't.)

When we went to check out there were two women at registers and one lady checking out. We figured the other lady would help us. Wrong! She didn't even acknowledge that we were there. There was no, " we'll be right with you" or anything of the sort, just nothing. Finally when she did acknowledge us, she was rude. And repeatedly was sniffing, for a lack or a better way to say it, mucus, back into her throat, while constantly coughing. After she totaled us up, my fiancé asked if they offer military discount. Now I know a lot of places don't but a lot do and it never hurts to ask. At least that's what we thought. This woman decided laughing at him was the best way to answer his question. My fiancé has been serving our country for ten years, three times deployed, her reaction to his question was rude enough for us to NEVER go back, no matter how many items they had that we discussed going back in to buy. Not to mention she didn't even acknowledge us when we walked in. I wish I would have caught her name but I didn't think to look. I would suggest going to one of the many other antique stores up and down the coast before going back here, unless you don't mind rudeness.

So unbelivably rude. I am still on shock.

1  Thank mrsort