See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2016

I took my wife here for a surprise anniversary/birthday getaway. We LOVED it! Beautiful spot. Great hosts. Wonderful food. My wife particularly liked the ducks, chickens, sheep, ponies, dogs, and cat. We went for a hike at nearby Buffalo Mountain. We had a great time sharing songs and stories with John & Linda by the fire. The pub was pretty cool too. Stay here. Get the dinner. You won't regret it!

Room Tip: The Loft room was really cool. But, I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2016

We spent one week traveling Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway from NJ to Asheville, and stayed in three B&B's on the way and at The Inn on Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. Heavens Holler was the absolute highlight, no doubt about it. The views are stunning, the Fountain Cottage charming, the food fantastic, and the hosts -- Linda and John -- warm and refreshingly down-to-earth. We went to the Biltmore after that, and I kept longing for the views from the chairs that overlook the valleys and mountains at Heavens Holler -- whether at sunrise with a cup of coffee or after dark looking at the stars with a cocktail in hand. Heaven, indeed.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Beautiful scenery, lovely hosts, tasty breakfasts, horses, dogs (Willy and Selah), and music. It made a great 4-day getaway weekend for us. Highly recommended. I fished one of the four ponds on the property (the bass pond) and had good luck, even in the fall. Linda's breakfasts are unique and flavorful. We enjoyed playing with Willy (an Australian shepherd) and Selah (a border collie). John and Linda were not only our hosts but are now our friends.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed October 16, 2016

After trying to find a B&B in NC, SC & GA and they were all booked, I found this sweet hidden gem online. It certainly did not disappoint and FAR exceeded our expectations! Everything was truly a dream. John & Linda were the most hospitable people I have ever met and everything from the breakfast to the dinner (if you come, you MUST do a dinner on the property at least one night), to the linens, decor, trails, and everything in between. My husband and I hope to make it a tradition now to come back...that's how much we loved it. If you come, you will NOT be disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

After browsing B&Bs online for days to find a place to have a private wedding ceremony, I came across Linda and John's beautiful property. It reminded me so much of where we had recently stayed in Provence, and since we could not marry in France, I decided that it would have be the place. I'm so glad we chose Heaven's Holler because I cannot say enough good things about the people and the property. Linda and John were incredible hosts, going above and beyond to make sure we had a pleasant stay. They have amazing taste in art, food, and decor, and are super talented musicians! They were so kind to put fresh flowers in our room upon arrival, a bottle of wine, and a plate of fruit. They took the time to give us a tour of the property on their four wheelers- scary, fun, and much appreciated. After our ceremony, Linda sliced up an cheese cake with a sprig of lavender for us to enjoy. That was incredibly kind of her, and we were so grateful! On one night, we hung out with Linda and John in their neat little pub- John made us a few drinks, and Linda was so kind to bring us a cheese plate and quesadillas! We really enjoyed talking with them about music and life. They truly are incredible people.

The property is full of furry friends, which really added to the fun- dogs, Willis and Selah, always excited to take us on a walking tour. A sweet, gray cat who loves to sit on your lap... The beautiful, wild ponies that play together.. chickens, ducks, and lots of little birds eating out of the feeders. The sunrise from the loft (the room where we stayed) was beautiful...the bed in our room was like sleeping on a cloud... we loved to relax on the bed with the windows open. The hot tub was amazing... The entire stay was extremely relaxing! I didn't think about work once.

Thank you so much, Linda and John, for making our wedding weekend special! We hope to return someday.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple