Vine Cottage Inn
The Omni Homestead Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$230
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Roseloe Motel(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$88
$179
Hampton.com
$80
  • Pool
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$135
$149
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge(Lexington)
$59
All reviewsfront porchprivate bathbed and breakfasthome away from homebreakfast was deliciouswonderful hostsvisit hot springshelped us planupstairs libraryeach morningother guestsmountain airlocal attractionsmaple festivalspent nightswithin walking distancethird floor
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just returned from another wonderfrul and relaxing visit to the Vine Cottage Inn. My husband and I went to Hot Springs for a round of golf at the Cascades and spent the night with Jo and Jonah. The hospitality is first class, rooms are clean and comfortable, and food is delicious. I always look forward to rocking on the front porch and breathing the clean mountain air. I am already looking ahead for an excuse to visit again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I just got married this past weekend in Hot Springs, VA. We had our entire family stay at the Vine Cottage Inn and it was the most incredible experience. My family was very skeptical about a bed and breakfast because they thought it would be a tiny continental breakfast and feel like they were in someone else's home but their stay at the Vine Cottage Inn was far from that! The breakfast was incredible and very filling! Make sure to try the blueberry scones that Jonah, the innkeeper, makes. Delicious! The rooms were extremely clean and everyone in my family was really enjoying their time. Both of the innkeepers were extremely nice and went above and beyond to make us all feel like we were at home.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Warm friendly innkeepers, clean rooms, good location, and great food. Jonah helped with the route we were going to take to Walnuts Mountain the next day. It was very scenic and took us to the Blueridge Parkway for a short distance. It was the way we wanted to see this part of Virginia. We don't recommend Walnuts Mountain....rather cheesy.

Room Tip: I thought they all looked nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The most gracious innkeepers! Excellent breakfast. Lovely location. We brought our family and they were welcomed. Very knowledgeable about things to do and places to eat. Delightful stay! Walking distance from The Homestead. Extremely comfortable. Thankful my children could have this remarkable experience. Relaxing and restful!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Just finished another 4 night stay at the inn with innkeepers, Jo and Jonah, at the Vine Cottage and had a wonderful stay. The accomodations were charming and clean as always. I don't know what they use, but the towels were the softest and smelled so good! What is best about our stay there is the attention and care that they extend to us while we are there. No matter how early our t-time or if we all have different schedules, they put out the extra effort to make sure we are all tended to for our tournament golf during the week. I love indulging in the delicious homemade breakfasts that they fix us - don't eat that way at home but what a wonderful treat before heading out for 18 holes, a hike, etc. Also, we love spending time on the front porch playing games, reading or just socializing! Definitely recommend staying there and enjoying their special personal touches!

Room Tip: The front side of the house is a little sunnier but the back side is a little quieter depending on which you prefer.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends