Casino Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Casino Restaurant, conveniently located near the Old Course and Allegheny Springs, is a casual venue for lunch and dinner serving salads, sandwiches, entrees, wood-fired pizzas and flatbreads. One of the resort's most historic buildings, the Casino was constructed in 1893. - See more at: http://www.Omnihotels.Com/hotels/homestead-virginia/dining/casino-restaurant#sthash.HhrTFvWn.Dpuf
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had a great pizza on the porch of The Casino. I would highly recommend it. Great food and good views of The Homestead.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is an excellent restaurant , great service and food. Light lunch or large dinner meal . Excellent service. Bring your hiking shoes it's below the Heritage and ,quite a hill and steps down to it. Yes it is handicapped accessable. Nice atmosphere and view of the golf course.
I would eat there again ,Yes!
Howard Morris
President of Northeast Ohio
Austin Healey club

Reviewed June 29, 2014

A few food and beverage/customer service items to note:
Someone should be awarded a fantastic prize for creating the hot chocolate beignets. OMG! They are amazing. The pizza at the Casino restaurant is really good. If we could have survived on those two items alone, then we would have been fine. However, we could not and our other dining experiences were subpar to horrible at best.

Our first evening, we went to the Casino restaurant after a long nap from too much sun at the pool. The view from the restaurant was very nice. Service was very slow, and we had to request refills and items several times before being brought to us. My husband's chicken alfredo at the Casino restaurant was very runny and he found bones and gristles throughout his plate.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Probably one of the better places to eat at Homestead. Not a big menu, but well prepared and great service.

1  Thank Dick C
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We ate here on our last night at the Homestead. It was probably our favorite. The hostess was so pleasant when we arrived that we instantly felt right at home. From there, it only got better. The gentleman that served us was outstanding. Upon greeting us, he immediately offered to put the kids orders in so they can get started. I thought this was a great idea and wondered why the others palces didn't offer to do this (again, something I should have asked for). But, since he had a 3 year old himself, he was on top of it. The food was as spectacular as the service. The pizzas they offer.... I would drive back to the Homestead just ot get one. The chef is from Italy, where he began making pizza when he was 15. Now 52, he's got it jsut right. My 5 year old finished her entire pizza! (as I tried to steal my wife's) The chicken fingers, the fries, the sundaes (that came with the kids meals), were all very good. The atmosphere was open and relaxed. And for the price, $40 - $50 cheaper than the other resort restaurants, you really can't beat it.

The only thing I would point out is that if chose to sit outside for dinner, each night they start a fire in the nearby fire pit at 6:45. So pretty much everyone with a reservation between 6 and 7:30 will have to handle the smoke. I like the smell of it, but others might not.

2  Thank Nick B