“Enjoyed food but service was just not what you would expect.”

Jefferson's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jefferson's Restaurant & Bar is an elegant, yet casual dining experience. A modern American grill featuring regional influences, Jefferson's follows a farm-to-table approach with a hand-picked selection of the best regional and prime meats. Jefferson's serves lunch and dinner with creative small plates and lighter fare. Choose whether you dine indoors in a setting wrapped in rich wood paneling with wide-screen televisions or take in a dramatic view of the Casino Lawn on the outdoor terrace. - See more at: http://www.Omnihotels.Com/hotels/homestead-virginia/dining/jeffersons-restaurant-and-bar#sthash.D1JAm3UO.Dpuf
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have no complaints about food, filets were cooked to perfection sides were very good. Our only dig is that the server was just not what I would expect when you pay this much, didn't refill water until almost end of meal, as my wife was getting ready to ask the server said I'll bring you some water. Not sure how to describe server but I'll just say she was between near friendly and rude.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

For my wife and I, this restaurant would not be for routine visits due to the very pricey menu. However, the atmosphere is very nice, the service is phenomenal, and the food was very good. I would recommend for special occasions.

1  Thank Dwayne P
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had several good meals on the bar side. The burgers and salads were very good. We did not feel the full dining side provided a good value for dinner .

Reviewed July 21, 2014

You can dine al fresco or inside with great views (window tables). We stayed inside as a storm was threatening to come in. I enjoyed my salad and tenderloin steak. Both of us also liked the crab bisque. We enjoyed a great view of the back gardens and the mountains as we dined, and service was very good.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Right on the resort through the main lobby. The menu wasn't very extensive, but the food was good. Great place to relax and watch sports in the bar area. Comfy furniture (chairs/couches, small tables).