“This closed and is now a new area. Loved this old venue and miss it.”
Review of 1766 Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
1766 Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 3, 2014

New area had just opened. Nice but not outstanding for my visit. However my daughters family was the Labor Day weekend and by then things had greatly smoothed out as they loved it.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Our large group enjoyed a steak dinner over New Year's weekend. I had the filet with Bearnaise sauce and it was fabulous. The sides were OK, but that steak was the best one I've had in a long time. The service was OK, they missed a few things but we all thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Expensive? Of course, so is everything at the Homestead.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The crab cakes were sub-par (appetizer), the velvet corn chowder was difficult to finish, my filet was a bit tough, my husbands lobster tail was small, and dessert (bread pudding) was okay at best. With drinks, this bill was over $200. Overpriced and disappointing.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Servers not trained very well. Had a table of 8, dinner came out for 6, we waited 10 min for the other 2 to get served and theirs was wrong. Manager gave a free drink but we just wanted to get out of there after 2 1/2 hrs. Food was expensive and average.