“Great greasy spoon!” 4 of 5 stars

Country Cafe
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Richmond, VA
“Great greasy spoon!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Country Cafe is one of very few dining options in Bath County. They have delicious pies and great greasy food, but the atmosphere is lacking. Their pricing is very fair though and they couldn't be any nicer!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank travelck

New Bern, NC
“Country cooking at the County Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I loved eating breakfast here. Good food served like you hoped it would be. Service is a bit slow, so have patience, it's worth it.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank clloydm
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I enjoyed my meal at this spot! I had the Salmon Florentine with a spinach artichoke sauce on my salmon and mashed potatoes on the side. It was great! My salmon was nice and juicey and the sauce added a nice flare to it. The mash potatoes were on point. I was not sure how my food would taste after noticing the kitchen from my seat. It looked like the restaurant used to be a house and the kitchen was still in it's original state. I wondered how they were cooking for a packed house but it turned out delicious.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Roanoke
“eek”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My son and I stopped by for lunch. I think everyting we ordered had been previously frozen and then deep fried or cooked. The taste ranged from medicore to yuk. I should have spoken up to the very nice waitress that I couldn't eat my food because it was gross, but she should have known that by the fact i took 2 bites and pushed the plate away. Maybe if you stick to the daily special you will be safe. I don't live in the area, but next time traveling in the area, I wil not stop here.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Super good food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Love love their food! Very fresh and country home-made style ! I don't know if they use organic material but the foods are awesome! Will be back next time !!

Visited July 2013

Been to Country Cafe? Share your experiences!