“eek” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Cafe

Country Cafe
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Roanoke
“eek”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My son and I stopped by for lunch. I think everyting we ordered had been previously frozen and then deep fried or cooked. The taste ranged from medicore to yuk. I should have spoken up to the very nice waitress that I couldn't eat my food because it was gross, but she should have known that by the fact i took 2 bites and pushed the plate away. Maybe if you stick to the daily special you will be safe. I don't live in the area, but next time traveling in the area, I wil not stop here.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Super good food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Love love their food! Very fresh and country home-made style ! I don't know if they use organic material but the foods are awesome! Will be back next time !!

Visited July 2013
Powhatan, Virginia
“Not County but Country (As other have said)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We didn't want to pay 100$ for a dinner at the Homestead so we decided to try the Country Cafe. It wasn't busy at all. The special was the Fried Chicken dinner. I had that and my wife had a cheese burger (she loves a good cheese burger). There is a review here that says the locals get preferred treatment. We saw that also. We got our menus quick however to get our order in was something else. We weren't ignored but we were waited on slower by far. The food was good and the chicken was crispy. I would recommend this place if you want some other place to eat then the Resorts

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Elkridge, Maryland
“Delicious trout!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We enjoyed the rainbow trout, next best to Lindsay Grill though this version is healthier. My daughter loves her shrimp and steak. The dining room is large and very country like, overlooking the mountain view across the street. It is only about 1-2 miles from The Homestead, a short drive. Overall, we enjoyed our dining experience here. Will definitely return when we are in the area!

Visited March 2013
New Castle, Delaware
“Good Country Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Last night I made another visit to the best diner food in Bath County. The chopped sirloin and salad bar were good! And the superior service. The shrimp is also great for Fridays.

Visited April 2013