“Pizza rocks”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Grabbed a medium pizza to take to the hotel while I was in town on business. The quality surprised me. I wish this place was near my home. They use quality cheese and their pizza taste great! And they don't overcharge! If I come back I will definitely come back!

2  Thank vwsurfbus

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have been to this restaurant a couple of times now and were really strong followers years ago. We decided to try it again and the pizza is still really good. The service not so much. On one Sunday, they sat us at a table that obviously didn't have a server. After 15 minutes and flagging one down, we finally got someone to wait on us yet after receiving our meal the service disappeared. I am always intrigued why this happens at restaurants when most of the time service relies on tips. I decided to try their takeout service Friday night and that was a nightmare. After calling in at 5:15 and being told it would be 15 to 20 minutes before it was ready, I arrived at the takeout window at 5:45 and was told it would be another few minutes. Let's just say I didn't get my pizza until 6:10 and the lady working the counter kept answering the phone and not looking for my pizza. It was cold so all I can figure it had been sitting there the whole time. We love their pizza yet the service is so badly executed.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Rosa's is an italian / breakfast restaurant in Hopewell, VA. The only thing I've tried that is really outstanding at this restaurant is the pizza. I would recommend their pizza to anyone without any reservations and it is probably the best in the area. Thier apple pie is also very good. So to sum it up, I would recommend ordering anything with a crust from Rosa's; everything else I've tried there as been pretty average, including the service.

1  Thank GlobalTravelars
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The last place we ever expected to have a great pizza was Hopewell, Virginia and yet faced with finding a place for dinner on a Sunday night, we decided to try Rosa's since it was open and we could walk there from our hotel. What a pleasant surprise! We've eaten pizza all over the world and Rosa's was as good as any we've had including New York, Chicago, Rome and Naples. We probably won't be back to Hopewell but if we ever are, we're going to Rosa's and try some of the other items on the menu. This place was super.

5  Thank APS-Global
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We enjoyed every aspect of our dinner at Rosa's. It is a very casual place but the food and service were great. The inside area seemed a little musty so we ate on the patio and loved it. The toasted cheese ravioli were great and being from St. Louis, we are picky about our toasted ravioli. We also had the italian salad and pizza and loved them as well. Definitely plan to return!

1  Thank SeeTheWorldMama