“Friendly and Fast service”
Review of Lisa's Cafe

Lisa's Cafe
Ranked #23 of 54 Restaurants in Hopewell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Fast and friendly. Food was good and dessert was superb. We'll be back at Lisa's when in Hopewell. We called ahead and told them we would be riding up from Chesapeake, VA. The owners saved parking out front for us. We walked in and Lisa had our table reserved. The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. You won't be disappointed.

Lisa P, Owner at Lisa's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I want to thank my reviewers and appreciate your feed back and greatly appreciate your business

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Lisa presents fresh, lovingly prepared, and generous portions of home cookin' that would make your Na Na blush with envy...
Great variety, sparkling clean and an attentive staff make Lisa's Cafe hands down the best restaurant you will find in Hopwell, VA.

2  Thank Gary H
Reviewed January 17, 2013

if you are looking good home cooked food and a relaxing place to eat, then look no further. Lisa's is all that and more. i have lunch there 2-3 times per month for the last 2 years and have not been diapointed. Also the service is the best.

1  Thank chuck b
Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food was pretty good. I went here for breakfast while visiting, and got an omelette with some toast. The staff was friendly and the place was clean. I would go back and eat here again if I came back to town.

1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed January 4, 2013

A lovely spot for a get-together, Lisa's offers wonderful food that tastes like it came from Mama's kitchen. The décor is immaculate, with a lovely, cozy feel, and warm, friendly waitresses.
The menu offers so many delicious choices it's hard to pick just one. The vegetable soup is mouth-wateringly satisfying, and the chicken salad one of the best I've ever tasted. Lisa's is a thoroughly enjoyable restaurant where you can chat, enjoy a quiet and delicious meal, and be treated like a valued and well-liked customer by the friendly, likable staff. A good meal for a good price. One of my new favorite restaurants.

2  Thank Joan H
Lisa P, Owner at Lisa's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

I want to thank everyone for the great response to my Cafe, I greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy days to do this. I am a small family owned and operated business and these days it is so hard to get ahead, so from the bottom of my family hearts thank you and I appreciate your business and consider alot of you family and friends. I hope that the out of town people that visi will continue to stop in when you are in town. Again thank you for all the kind words, have a blessed day.

Lisa Postic owner/operator Lisa's Cafe Hopewell VA