“The Anchor Room "HOUSE OF PIZZA"”
Review of Anchor Room

Anchor Room
Ranked #25 of 53 Restaurants in Hopewell
Cuisines: Pizza
Marshall, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Anchor Room "HOUSE OF PIZZA"”
Reviewed July 17, 2009

The BEST pizza in the world, or dang close to it.
I sure wished I could get a pizza from The Anchor Room down here in Texas.
My dad used to bring one home every Friday night 37 years ago when I was a little kid livin' in my hometown of Hopewell & the pizza was great then too.
I visited T.A.R. when I got back home to Hopewell just a few weeks ago 7-3-2009 & I had to stop by to pick up a couple of those great pizza's, it was over 15 years ago since I had been back in T.A.R. but that pizza AROMA brought back some found memories when I got a wind of it cookin’ in the oven, that first bite was like heaven.
It took me back in time to my childhood.
I sure wished I could get some of those GREAT Pizza’s sent to me down here in Texas on a regular basis. AS ALWAYS “THEY ARE GREAT”
Keep up the good work.

THE ANCHOR ROOM “The House of Pizza”
Hopewell, VA.

1 Thank Hi-Tech_RedNeck

Hopewell Va
“Anchor rooms ok. [--] owner.”
Reviewed April 7, 2008

The anchor room is and alright place to go out and get a few drinks. If you dont mind not being able to hear the music you paid to hear in the juke box. The owner will turn down the music so all you hear is the bass and no music. And its always freezing. They do have a absoutley gorgeous bartender named Tonya. That is just as good at her job as she looks.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“oh yes such a good tradition”
Reviewed January 12, 2008

oh yes such a good tradition

A TripAdvisor Member
“I love this bar!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2006

this place is definitely the CLASS OF THE CITY!! you can find out all the latest gossip and it is even safe for the children. and the food is awesome!!!

\m/ (>.<) \m/

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“WONDERFUL place to eat!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2005

This place is WONDERFUL. The people are nice and the food is great. It's a very laid back and friendly environment.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member