All reviews waffles free breakfast front desk attendant comfortable room would stay here again great stop waffle maker clean hotel breakfast bar sitting area next morning one night stay staff was very friendly and helpful king bed nice stay fresh fruit interstate
Reviewed April 11, 2010

My daughter and I had a very good experience at this hotel. We stayed there for one night as a stopover on a trip. The hotel is very close to I-81. The room and bathroom were large, quiet and comfortable. Everything was clean and the free breakfast was very good with lots of healthy options. We used the fitness room, which was average. My only complaint was the price. We paid about $142 (including tax), which I thought was a bit high for this hotel. Other hotels in the area seemed to be somewhat overpriced as well, possibly due to making a reservation close to the date that we stayed, which was on a Friday.

Date of stay: April 2010
Reviewed March 30, 2010

We stayed here for two nights recently. The hotel is brand new, and super clean. I loved that there were two gas stations and a McDonald's at the same exit. I had the first room right outside of the font desk and breakfast area. I would have expected it to be a lot noisier than it was, but it wasn't too bad! My only complaint was that since our room was on the first floor by the front door it was really bright at night. I kept waking up thinking that the sun had come up, but it was just the parking lot lights! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful, and gave us lots of local information. I'd stay there again in a second.

Date of stay: March 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2009

Stopped overnight on a long drive. We didn't have reservations, but were able to get a nice suite, and the person at the front desk dropped the price a bit when I gave her my Marriott rewards number. The room was spacious, clean, new, and in good shape. Breakfast was also quite good. Our only complaint was the very bright parking lot light that faced our room, and not even the black-out curtains were fully effective in blocking!

Date of stay: December 2009
1  Thank tourismspecialist88
Reviewed July 10, 2009

Stayed here enroute from NYC to Atlanta. The hotel feels new and super clean. I've been impressed with Fairfield Inns in general and this hotel fits the brand.

Nice touches:
* Lobby and common areas very clean and sharp.
* Pool and hot tub open till 11pm, kids loved it!
* Clerk was really nice, asked if we needed a dinner recommendation.
* Very solid floors, furniture, etc.
* Room already had 4 towels.

This is a well-made, well-run hotel.

Date of stay: July 2009
Reviewed July 7, 2009

We stayed here for one night while touring area colleges. The hotel room and bathroom were extremely clean, and the breakfast met everyone's tastes. The staff was friendly, and we would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2009