“Everyone should go to Carter Fold at least once in their lifetime. Great!”
Review of The Carter Fold

The Carter Fold
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a very unique venue, a one of a kind thing to do and you MUST go at least one time. It is the real deal!!

1  Thank NETNFoodie

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Upon visiting here which is about a ten minute drive from Weber City where I was born, I went with my Aunt Mabel. I was in from Madrid and when they asked for the persons who thought they had travelled the greatest distance, I did as I am a resident of Madrid. I did lose, however, as a couple of Barcelona was there,too. Sometimes, when you lose, you win as I was pround that Catalans had found a pearl in Southwest VA. Adios y suerte. Adieu. Au Revoir. Ciao.

2  Thank G.l. M
Reviewed February 16, 2013

All night drive from Chicago and all day local sightseeing brought us to the Fold one evening last summer. After an exhausting day, this place hit the spot. Parked the car on the side of the road, walked into te barn, and were met by the nicest folks ever! I was dead tired but felt immediately at home. Snacked a little, walked around a little, listened to great music, danced with my wife and daughter. Truly a wonderful time, and the high point of the trip to the Tri-Cities. It's off the beaten path, that's what makes it great. When a big city boy can feel instantly at home out in the country, these folks are doing something right. Wish I could go back tonight!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you are in the area of the Tri-cities..that is Johnson City, Bristol, and Kingsport Tennessee. . you are very close to the home of the Carter Family Fold. Everyone should go there atleast once. It is live bluegrass music every Saturday night and very reasonable. You don't need clogging shoes to go. You can dance or you can enjoy watching those who know how and so enjoy the music. The home of A.P. Carter....Johnny Cash played there just before he passed. I promise you it is a great feeling to be there. Come as you are.....it's awesome!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have been going to the Carter Family Fold since I was a little girl. It has changed over the years as they have added seating and such, but I always enjoy the atmosphere and the quality of music.