Motel 6 Hillsville
$103
Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$54
Comfort Inn(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$102
$99
ComfortInn
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$67
QualityInn
$119
Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$65
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewssmall dogroom was cleanfirst floordefinately stay herenext morningneeded a place to stayno extra chargeoutdoor pooloff the highwaywonderful staystaff was friendlygreat rooman overnight staymicrowave and fridgecheck in was quickbiscuitsvery nice hotel
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. They are warm, welcoming and friendly. They take the time to listen to your stories on the road and make you feel as if you were with family.
The room was comfortable, clean and able to relax and get a good nights sleep. Getting to the hotel and back on the interstate is easy. There are plenty of places to eat and shop just across the street. There was hot coffee ready when I got there and mixed nuts at the desk that I really enjoyed. The choice of breakfast items is large and the biscuit gravy was great. I hope that in my travels I get a chance to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
BestWestern47106, General Manager at Motel 6 Hillsville, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you for staying with us in Hillsvile Va. We like to make our guest feel at home. Their home away from home. We hope to see you again real soon. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

On our way to hilton head, just stopping to eat and sleep. ..no complaints here. Affordable. Clean. Breakfast included. Fridge and microwave. Even a pool if you want to swim! Close to numerous restaurants too.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville, We hope your stay was a pleasant and comfortable one. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

A clean comfortable place to stay while we are traveling. The breakfast items are of excellent choices. Many items to pick from. The motel is eazy to get to from the highway. All in all A Great Place to Stay,

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville. We really appreciate our guest. We want to give our guest a clean comfortable night stay We hope to see you again real soon

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The past couple few times I stayed at a "Best Western" hotel, I was really disappointed. I was reluctant to make a reservation to stay at this Best Western because I felt that I would only be repeating past mistakes. But my friend had reserved rooms for us to stay there for an event she was having, and so I did. I COULD NOT have been happier with my room and the service! The lady at the front desk was friendly, my room clean and fresh and very comfortable. I was traveling alone and felt perfectly safe coming to my room after dark. The breakfast bar had great selections and was a perfect end to my overnight stay! I would recommend this Best Western and am now a fan--Again! THANKS!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in HIllsville, Va. We try real hard to give our guest a clean comfortable night stay with us. We hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel is just off the Interstate, easy off & on. Check in was simple, I was advised that there was a free breakfast available in the morning. The room was large, comfortable bed and had a good shower in a small bathroom, but makeup table and sink were just outside. Iron and board in room for those who would want those items; hair dryer also available. Flatscreen TV with lots of cable channels (no HBO despite HBO schedule card in room display). A desk with swivel chair and free wifi complete the room. Several restaurants close by, Shoney's is even within walking distance next door.
After a good night's sleep, I had yogurt and coffee waiting for the morning fog to lift. Signs on the highway warn about fog, and an internet search will tell of a 77 car collision that happened on the interstate in this area. So enjoy breakfast and relax, don't plan on an early getaway, even indulge in a late alarm, it's safer that way!

Room Tip: ask for a room on the 2nd floor if footsteps will bother you....
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western in Hillsville, We hope you will come back to see us real soon.