Although this hotel has seen better days and is a bit shabby around the edges the room was clean and the beds were comfortable.Attached to the hotel is a Chinese Buffet, a Subway and a gas station what more could you want. My companion and I stayed there on our way to Pennsylvania and would not hesitate to stay there again. So if anyone is travelling I-77 through Hillsville Va. and is in need of a place to sleep this is the place to stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, the non-smoking, budget friendly Red Roof Inn Hillsville provides a comfortable and affordable stay that includes free WiFi and flat screen TVs. Located less than 3 miles from historic downtown Hillsville there are many dining and entertaining opportunities available. Carroll County Historical Museum, Hillsville Diner, and Beaver Dam Creek are nearby to the hotel. Crooker Creek wildlife Management and Twin County Cinema are within 10 miles. Also just a short drive from Wytheville Community College. A comfortable stay at an affordable price awaits you at the Red Roof Inn Hillsville. All guestrooms at the Red Roof Inn Hillsville are non-smoking and offer free WiFi. Also included in all rooms are flat screen TV, microwave & refrigerator, hair dryer. Select rooms include iron & ironing board, and in-room coffee. Continental breakfast offered daily in the lobby (6am-9am). Free coffee & tea are available in the lobby. One well behaved family pet is welcome per guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Red Roof Inn Hillsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Hillsville
- Hillsville Red Carpet Inn