We stayed here for one night on the way back from a music festival last summer. We got one of the rooms with the king bed, sofa and jacuzzi and it was a nice clean room. The hotel was very quiet and breakfast was standard for this chain. There wasn't a lot around the place in terms of food or dining though - we had to drive abotu 10-15 minutes to get something that wasn't just the fast food across the street.
We would stay here again though, especially being it's right along 77.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition along the mountains of southwest Virginia is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Hillsville, Virginia, conveniently located to I-77 and Exit 14, Adjacent to Shoney s Restaurant. The hotel is located just two miles from the Annual Labor Day Flea market and Gun Show. Special in room amenities include: FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET, microwave and refrigerator, and free local calls. BUSINESS: Crossroad Institute, Vaughan Bassett Furniture Store, Wilcohess, Tune & Toler and Parkdale Mills. HOSPITAL: Twin County Regional Health Care UNIVERSITIES: Radford University and Virginia Tech University Local Attractions are Blue Ridge Parkway, New River Trial State Park, Annual Fiddlers Convention, Annual Labor Day Gun Show, Foster falls park and Blue Ridge Music Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hillsville
- Holiday Inn Hillsville
- Holiday Inn Express Hillsville
- Hillsville Holiday Inn