Holiday Inn Express
$109
Hampton.com
Super 8 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$51
Comfort Inn(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
ComfortInn
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$71
Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$65
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$55
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$65
$51
$49
RodewayInn
$48
All reviewspancake makerfront deskrenovated roombaconcinnamon rollsextra spaceovernight hotelrecently stayed herestaff were courteousfollowing morningeggssitting areacomfortable bedfree breakfastomeletwould stay here againhot tub
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am a property operations manager for a 355 room hotel in New Jersey. The rooms were immaculate and the service superb.I was there for the flea market and gun show. Brad and Tasha were the best. They are part of the front desk staff.They have been there only a short while but they know what customer service is all about.. You are very fortunate to have them as employees. I will be coming back next year and I plan on staying here again. Thanks Brad and Tasha for making our stay such a pleasure. I hope to see you again next year, David Mahaffey, room 215. B

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was a nice place to stop and rest after driving over 400 miles. Rooms were not real abundant because of special events, but we got one at last minute.
It was really nice and clean. The breakfast was great.
My only concern was the group of M/C riders sitting outside the door smoking where you had to go through their smoke to go in and out.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed one night here on our way to Florida. When done right the Holiday Inn Expresses rarely disappoint and he experience was very good. The room was, clean and in great condition. The staff was helpful and friendly. WIFI was not slow and satisfied my needs, which are not that of normal users. The breakfast was filling and plentiful. The pool was okay, one of the handrails on the main pool did not seem properly secured and the spa could have had cleaner water. It wasn't overly dirty, but you could tell it had been used frequently.

Room Tip: I liked my king suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We arrived at 2:30 am , check in was a little difficult. I had called an hour prior to arrival to check availability and was told they did have a king room. When we got there computer wouldn't allow check in for that date because then you had to check out the next day, big confusion. We were finally allowed to check in and was told in would be fixed when the day manager came in, room had a very funny smell, this is a non smoking non pet motel but it had a smell of cat urine. I didn't complain, too tired and still had to be checked out by 11. It was very clean, bedding was nice and bed very comfortable. There is a Shoneys next door that has an excellent breakfast bar even though the Holiday Inn Express has a free breakfast but since we didn't get into bed until three didn't quite make the breakfast bar before 9:30. I would recommend this lodging but would've asked for a different room because of smell had it not been the middle of the morning.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 22faith
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stopped here on our way to Myrtle Beach. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Overall the room was very quiet and made for a great one night stay. We will keep this hotel in mind should we ever go back that way.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family