“Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Hillsville
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I had a nice stay at the Comfort Inn on Farmer's Market Rd. in Hillsville, Virginia. The property was well maintained and the whole place was clean. As a Choice Privileges member, I was met at check in with a welcome gift and a room upgrade. The check in staff was friendly and attentive to my needs. I think this is a great hotel for anyone traveling to Hillsville or Galax looking for a nice room at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: If price is important, book at least two weeks early with Choice Hotels to save.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank TennesseeTaco
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your high praise on our hotel. We love to satisfy our guests, you are the reason we are here!! Our goal is to have clean, comfortable, and well maintained rooms for our guests. We are the best Choice Hotel in the area and we thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn of Hillsville, Va. Please come back and see us again!!

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Zionsville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were traveling to the coast of North Carolina and had planned on getting there the evening we stayed here, but Hurricane Arthur changed our plans. We chose this hotel because we are choice privileges members. Every staff member we encountered was very friendly and professional. The room and the beds were superior! Extremely comfortable. Breakfast was nice .....lots of variety, and best of all lots of room for the guests to sit and enjoy. This was the largest dining area I've seen in any hotel that features the quick breakfast before departure! All in all, a great experience!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. My staff and I will go out of our way to satisfy our guests. The breakfast bar is the best in Hillsville, Va out of any hotels!!! We want all of our guests to be happy!! Thank you and come again.

Bonita Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were driving up north with no reservations, but looked online as I have tons of Choice hotel points and this hotel came up - the last room. It was very clean and right off the I-77 so very convenient.

Room Tip: no restaurant, but has free hot breakfast.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,

Our goal is to have CLEAN ROOMS!!! We want our guests to be satisfied at check in and check out. We value our guests and thank you for your kind words on our hotel!!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I booked a room at the HIE across the street and ended up calling this property at midnight. The front desk clerk was wonderful. Our room was clean and the bed had a foam like bed topper that was really nice. There were four towels and four pillows per bed, which I don't find at my usual go to hotel chain. Best of all it was $20 bucks less expensive! It was worth travelling a bit further south from Wytheville, and I will definitely consider Comfort Inns from now on!

Room Tip: It is less expensive to stay in Hillsville instead of Wytheville.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guests,

I am so glad you enjoyed my hotel instead of staying at the Holiday Inn Express across the road. Our prices our less and our rooms are just as comparable to HIE. Our breakfast is truly a FREE HOT BREAKFAST BAR for all of guests!!! The towels are plentiful as are the pillows. Please come and stay in the area when passing thru!! Once again, thank you for your kind words!!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very comfortable and convenient. Have stayed here before and will stay again. Has a great pool but a little small. It is well maintained and easy to access. It has restaurants close by and gas stations as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guests,

Thank you for your nice comments on our hotel. The pool is very nice and I do understand it is small. Most hotels being built nowadays have a small pool due to space of construction and so many other factors when building a hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the restaurants in the area. Please come visit us again!!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and stopped for the night. Very clean with a very friendly and accomodating staff. Rooms are clean and spacious. They have free cookies for kids and a free hot breakfast. They also have a nice indoor heated pool.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Guests,

I am so happy you found our hotel for your lodging needs. It is our goal to have CLEAN and COMFORTABLE rooms for our guests!! I am glad your kids enjoyed our cookies, indoor pool, and our Hot Breakfast Bar!!. Thank you for staying and please visit us again!!

Tarpon Springs
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I always ask to stay on top floor so you don't hear people stomping above you but I was told no rooms available. I regret staying there since the people above me were up late and got up at 4 am stomping around. I told the front desk when we checked out and they didn't seem to care.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Suzyqs4
Dear Guests,

I want to apologize for the inconvenience you had for staying on 2nd floor. That day, all of our double bedded rooms were taken and you were given a room on the 2nd floor. Please make sure to ask on your next visit a room on the 3rd floor for your convenience. Once again, I am sorry as the hotel is busy in the summer and we do have a lot of families checking in.

Management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hillsville
Comfort Inn Mount Airy
Motel 6 Hillsville
Motel 6 Hillsville
#3 of 8 in Hillsville
4.0 of 5 stars 197 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!