Quality Inn Hillsville
Comfort Inn(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
ComfortInn
Super 8 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$51
Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$65
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$55
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$65
$120
$113
Hampton.com
$51
$49
RodewayInn
$48
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanthe hotel is pet friendlybread productsnon smoking roommicrowave and fridgewould stay here againdecent place to staybusy weekendbiscuitsonly stayed one nightpriced hotelgreat showerlong tripoff the highwaystaff was friendlytwo queen beds
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way home from Florida.We had been on the road for around 10 hrs.stopped at the rest stop in.Virginia.The lady there told us about using coupons for our hotel stay.Went in to the Quality inn.I ask then how much a room would be I told her I was a triple A member the cost was going to be 89.99.Then I told her I had a coupon we got the room for 69.00 plus tax.You entered your room from outside that we did not like and you could walk around building or drive to the main lobby.That was out of the way for us.The house keeping was good, but there was a lot of dust over the doors.The breakfast was great.They made sure things were kept full.Yes We would stay again BUT only with a coupon.T.K.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel was very clean, and comfortable. We only stayed one night as we were passing through. The hotel check in clerk gave us the name of a great little Mexican Resturant that had great food and great prices. I would recommend this hotel to everyone close and convienent to Interstate 77.

Room Tip: We were in the back of the motel and it was very quiet. First floor level.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here one night but had a nice stay. I stayed in a room upstairs and I didn't see an elevator. The room was very clean and comfortable, and it was a pretty big room. The bed was comfortable with nice sheets. This is not The Hilton or The Westin but it's a nice place.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We needed a place for the night, read some reviews, and checked out a room. All systems go. It is an average place for one night. Could be above average except for the very uncomfortable worn chair in the room. Trying to relax and read was an adventure. In contrast, the bed was very comfortable which resulted in a very good nights sleep. The room was very clean, including the small bathroom and we experienced no noise issues.
Breakfast in the morning was average for the level of property. Plenty of fresh fruit. Enough nutrition to move us up the road.

The check out experience was slow, although the desk clerk was very friendly

If you use a coupon there may be problems receiving your points. Although we were told at check in we would receive our Choice Privilege Points, at check out, none were posted "because of the lower room rate."

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank perpetualtravel
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I had to take a business trip but did not know how many hours we would be able to drive. Therefore, we did not make reservations at a known hotel. We stopped by a welcome center and picked up some coupons and saw this hotel at a reasonable price and decided to try it. I am glad that we did. The front desk clerk was very friendly and efficient. She had us checked in very quickly. She upgraded our room to a king room for the same price as a double. The room itself was clean and everything worked properly. It contained a microwave, small refrigerator, television, hair dryer and coffee maker. Yes, the room is dated, but we could care less about that. All we wanted was a comfortable bed and a hot shower for the night. These were both provided for. Breakfast in the morning was from 6:30 to 9:30, which made it good because we needed to get on the road early. All I had was some coffee and a cinnamon roll, but they also served eggs, sausage and gravy and a few other items for those wanting a heartier breakfast. I know that finding a decent hotel to stay at right off the highway is like finding a needle in a haystack, so I am very thankful to have found this location.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business