Knob Hill Motor Lodge
$99
ComfortInn
$119
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$67
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$65
Red Roof
Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
$54
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree coffee and teaseparate sinkrooms are spaciousgreat place to staydefinitely stay here againfridge and microwavenext morningkarenretromotelwifigetawaystop
Reviewed September 23, 2013

yes, it's an older motel, but the new owners have updated and upgraded. comfortable, very clean, very reasonable rates, good location. it's like stepping back in time. I love the motel experience and parking in front your room. perfect for my needs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Brenda A
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Returning home from NYC to Daytona Beach. I stayed at several motels on the way to and from in several states. Knob Hill Motor Lodge far exceeded any stay elsewhere. Clean, spacious, very reasonably priced...pleasant and comfortable. When you're in the area, forget the large, sterile, overpriced and inconsistent chains at the exit. Do yourself a favor, drive the extra 2 miles, step just a little back in time and enjoy the way a motel is supposed to be.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Stan C
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed at the Knob Hill Motor lodge as I wanted to stay in Hillsville for the annual Labor Day flea market. I've heard of the 4-day flea market and wanted to check it out for myself. Not knowing the area I went in blind more so for the adventure. I checked into Knob Hill as it was the cheapest motel in town. To my surprise this was the best find in town. I don't think I have ever stayed in a more cleaner lodging place ever. This place is great. 5 star rating because I can't leave 10 stars. You will not be disappointed and this is from a person that doesn't write very many reviews.

Room Tip: If you go for the annual Labor Day flea market (which to took me over 6 hours to walk through) reserve early because they are booked. I went in a day early (Thursday) and managed to get a room. The weekend is booked solid.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lee T
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We stayed overnight August 24th to visit the Blue Ridge Music Center as a friend of ours was playing that venue with the Gospel Plow Boys. Trip Advisor had recommended this place and it truly is a place to stay and get more bang for your buck. It was very clean, quiet and had a great king size bed. The proprietor was friendly as was the housekeeping person. I think they aim to please. It is an older motel but well worth the $60 a night we paid for the room. Drive away from the Interstate chains and go into Hillsville for a quiet, restful nights sleep.

Room Tip: Choose a non-smoking, pet free room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stayed here while riding the Blue Ridge on my motorcycle. The rooms are spotless, and the staff are some of the nicest people on this earth. Park the bike right in front of the room, new flat screen TV, ice cold AC. Several good restaurants in the area. The big bonus, This place is the best price in town, check it out you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo