“Excellent place to stay”

Hampton Inn Hillsville
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Hillsville
Reviewed May 13, 2011

This was a wonderful find on our trip home. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was well kept. The room was very nice, comfortable and very clean.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 11, 2011

Easy to access via Hwy I-77, close to it, but quiet location.
Very friendly check-in, also friendly in the morning checking-out and breakfast personnel.
Beds are very good. Room was clean. Breakfast buffet looked good, however, we took only yoghurt and can't make a comment about the other items.
Elevator could use some renovation, e.g., broken tiles. Enough parking posibilities.
However, cleaning parking fron ice and snow could have been better.
\price including tax was US$ 88 and is almost on the cheap side.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2010

This hotel was a tremendous find and we highly recommend it. We had a king room on the 4th floor. The room was huge with a small sofa, and included a small microwave and fridge. It was clean and very comfortable. The bathroom was an even bigger surprise. It was spacious with double sinks. The free breakfast was very nice - fresh fruit, muffins, danish etc. Not much different from other similar hotels. The coffee was great. They had small breakfast bags ready to go at the desk on the way out containing water, a small muffin, a cereal bar and an apple. The hotel was quiet, well appointed and everyone was friendly and helpful. (The 4 for the room is only because of the mis-matched furniture.)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LynnO129
Reviewed October 26, 2010

This is an extremely clean hotel. I look for things and no complaints at all. Comfortable bed, extremely clean bathroom and tub/shower, attractive lobby and friendly staff at front desk. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2Bilinz
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Clean and neat, comfortable with friendly & courteous staff throughout. Very good hot breakfast each day. There were also on-the-go bagged breakfasts available for folks in a hurry. And cookies each evening. Very glad we picked this place; it was ideal for us.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank adl55
Reviewed September 27, 2010

When my party of 7 arrived late at night on Sept. 24th, I was shocked to learn that the travel agency I had used had only booked us one room, even though my bank account had been charged for two and I had called the travel agency's number they had given me the day before and confirmed the two paid for rooms. This particular Hampton Inn was already booked solid except for my one room. First the Inn manager had me call my travel agency. When they gave us both the run around, he faxed the agency the proof of my confirmation email for two rooms and verified that Hampton Inn only had one reserved room. He said for me to cancel the other room with the excuse that 7 people could not fit. Then he called the Quality Inn across the street and reserved a room for 3 members of my family. He asked them to give us a good rate and the Quality Inn did. He also gave me his phone number and said that he would confirm that we had cancelled both rooms if we had any trouble with our debit charges,(which by the way, we didn't.) The beds were extremely comfortable and the continental breakfast was great. Our family is now sold on Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank arwencat
Reviewed August 26, 2010

We stopped here after driving for 11 hours from upstate NY. I knew we would be arriving late so I called from the road to to let them know. I had reserved the room with my credit card, but called anyway to make sure everything was in order. The person who answered the phone was very pleasant and said not to worry, everything was fine and there will be someone at the desk all night long. Sure enough, we pulled in after 10:00 and the staff on duty was efficient and very friendly. The room was very clean, and the beds were very comfortable. I pulled back the linen to check the matresses, and they were spotless. The WiFi worked great for both my laptop and Ipod. The breakfast the next morning was fantastic! There was cereal, oatmeal, make it yourself waffles, hot eggs, biscuits, juice, great coffee, and fresh fruit. Overall, it was a great experience, especially for the price.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank cucvm87
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hillsville
Comfort Inn
#3 of 8 in Hillsville
Red Roof Inn Hillsville
Red Roof Inn Hillsville
#5 of 8 in Hillsville

Been to Hampton Inn Hillsville? Share your experiences!