Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel
$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$67
$105
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$105
$63
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$84
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

• Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

1,099 results
All reviewshoulihan's restaurantfront deskdulles airporttaco bellspecial thanksexcellent customer servicemovie theatershuttle servicean early flighti highly recommend this hotelone night stayconvenient locationbusiness travelerfitness centerfree shuttlemaisdalia
Reviewed October 27, 2010

I am frequent guest of the Crowne Plaza in Herndon. I have stayed here for years(about 8 since they converted it over from a Holiday inn), at least 2-3 dozen times a year. There is covered parking in the rear, a nice Houlihans restaraunt connected. Plenty of other restaraunts in walking distance.
The night staff has always been courteous to me, and consistent... the same faces for the past couple years. That says something in my opinon.
If you are a priority club member with ICHotels, you can access the club lounge. Free breakfast items, soda and chips 24/7. (and free water bottles! very nice)
Again the rooms are clean, air is fresh, TV's 42" are plasma's in the tower rooms (not little 23" TV's)
If you can request a Tower room, you wont be dissapointed.

Honestly, they are the gold standard for Crowne's in my opinion...I have stayed at Richmond, both Pittsburgh Crowne's, Virginia Beach, Orlando and a couple others...none compare in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Crowne-Plaza-Dulles, Owner at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2010

You are our newest favorite person Mr. Purplecam -

Thank you for the kind review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. We want to know about our imperfections but it is a great day when we are reminded that our hard work helps to meet our customer's expectations.

I appreciate you putting smiles on our employees faces today.

Yours,

David Welliver

Reviewed October 25, 2010

I fly into the Dulles Airport every week and have been staying at the Crown Plaza Dulles Airport for almost a year. Here are some great pointers:
The front desk staff is very friendly. Security is great ---- key access only to the hotel entry, elevator after 9pm. I felt very secure staying at the hotel.

The transportation to the airport runs every 30 minutes 24 hours a day and the drivers will take you to where you need to go in between trips if the destination is close. If you rent a car (which I do), the exit to the hotel is the first exit after leaving the airport. No charge for covered parking.

The business center: provides free computer use… I sent as well as received my fax for free.

Room: microwave and a very cold empty refrigerator for your use.
Newly renovated and very spacious room…the Bed is very comfortable.
The room is very sound proof and quiet. The desk lighting and work space is excellent.
The rooms also have free WIFI as well as Ethernet hookup. The speed is really fast.
Huge space for your hanging clothes and plenty of drawer space.
There’s also a coffee maker with free coffee and tea…the coffee is very tasty.

Facilities:
The workout space equipment and swimming pool is awesome.
The soccer field behind the hotel is nice if you like to run. I run there all the time.
The hotel restaurant is Houlihan’s--- it’s a great place to unwind.
The 7-11(with a Redbox DVD rental Kiosk for $1 each), Wendy’s, and Taco Bell is a 4 minute walk.
Cross the street to the Gateway Center and there are many restaurants and a large movie theater.
A half a block away is a Kohl’s and a large Grocery Store.

I fly all over the world and stay in a variety of hotels. I definitely consider the Crown Plaza Dulles Airport my home away from home. GREAT VALUE for the money!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Greetings Luckyvoyage -

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind thoughts on your experiences at our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. Not only are your comments kind and helped bring cheer to our employees, but your detailed content will be very helpful to newcombers planning trips to Herndon.

Your thoughts make us want to work even harder to satisfy our customers.

Yours,

David Welliver

Reviewed October 17, 2010

Stayed here before with no problems. Many problems this time ranging from rudeness of the staff , most of whom seem to have no interest in going ANY out of their way to help, to the disappearance of a Seiko watch during the time they moved us from a room with bugs (a roach and a stinkbug) to a different room. Not accusing any employee; the watch just disappeared during that time.
Pool in great need of repair but so ice cold we could not swim anyway. Really getting run down. Would not recommend this hotel AT ALL.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Barbara F
Crowne-Plaza-Dulles, Owner at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2010

We always regret when anyone has less than a perfect visit to our Crowne Plaza. We are aware of your experience and have thorougly investigated your comments. While our staff and professional exterminator found no traces of insects as you claim, we had the room professionally treated for insects. In regard to your watch, I can only say with great confidence that after 20 years at this hotel I have never had an employee theft issue. We do, however, have guests lose or forget belongings each and every day.

Reviewed October 17, 2010

It was a pleasure interacting with the hotel staff during the reservation process, my stay, and upon my return from a 2 week int'l trip. The hotel has everything....great location, staff, rooms, restaurant, etc.... I had an excellent dinner and very restful sleep before departing on my int'l flight in the morning. I also found the internet service to be very fast. My car was in the covered parking garage near the entrance during my 2 week trip, and I found the shuttle service to and from the airport to be very timely and convenient. All of my needs and expectations were met or exceeded, and I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Greetings Mountain Top Pennsylvania -

Thank you for your kind words including all the great detail from your recent visit to our Crowne Plaza. It is helpful as we continually evaluate how to keep good things good and improve on imperfections. It was a pleasure serving you.

Reviewed October 6, 2010

Great location. Priced right on priceline. A little run down, needs to be refreshed. Noisy air conditioner, dingy elevator. Nice bathroom amenities. Not again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank josef70115

Thank you for sharing your thoughts from your recent visit to our Crowne Plaza. We watch for this feedback closely and make important use of the comments as we continually self-evaluate the hotel. We wish you would have had a perfect visit. By the way, I agree that the elevators should be jazzed up and we are seeking feedback from elevator companies currently.

Best,