Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel
$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$83
$67
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$107
$93
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$63
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

• Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

1,099 results
All reviewshoulihan's restaurantfront deskdulles airporttaco bellspecial thanksexcellent customer servicemovie theatershuttle servicean early flighti highly recommend this hotelone night stayconvenient locationbusiness travelerfitness centerfree shuttlemaisdalia
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have stayed in Crown Plaza as a part of our travel from Dublin to Honolulu. We have decided to stay in this hotel based on few criteria free wifi, free breakfast and swimming pool.
We are very pleased with our choice. Very close to Dulles Airport, very helpful front desk along with all hotel staff.
We got child cot delivered to our room in no time, breakfast was served in restaurant adjoined to hotel, was plenty full and staff was very attentive.
Underground parking was very convenient. Hotel is located close-by several fast food chains and next door ro gasoline station where you can replenish drinks and snacks supplies.
Our two year old girl was bit let lagged waking us up at 3am, so from my own experience I can say that channel selection was pretty descent.

We will definitely stay in this branch of Crowne Plaza again!!
Keep up the great work guys!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bunny_on_journey
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles. We are glad that you enjoyed your guestroom and breakfast in Houlihan's Restaurant, and also liked our convenient location to Dulles Airport and shopping.
We hope you enjoyed your trip to Hawaii and that we will have the opportunity to host you on your return trip home.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Crowne Plazza Dulles several times before and after overseas trips and we consider this hotel and these folks the best of the best.
They - Mark, Ashley, and Patrick go above and beyond to make your stay the best.
Hats off to the rest of the staff I don't know but see the results.
Thanks Crowne Plazza Dulles!!
You folks ARE number one in our book!
Steve and Annie

Room Tip: Just ask - seriously - if you need a particular location or something extra - just ask.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve M
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport hotel. We always enjoy welcoming back return guests. Many guests like the convenience of our Park, Stay & Go package, providing 24-hr complimentary van shuttle to/ from Dulles Airport.
We are especially pleased when we hear that our staff provided great service to our guests.
I will forward your nice comments regarding our front desk agents to our management team.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip from Dulles Airport.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

First of all everything was very nice from check in, thru checking out! The front desk staff was very friendly, each evening when I would come in, one of the staff (Paul) would greet me, and ask, "How was your day Mr. Owens" which I thought was nice, that they would remember their guest.

I had some concern since I used Hotwire, about what kind of room I would get, but at check in, Paul at the front desk was very accommodating to my need for a nonsmoking room, since I have allergies. The room was always cleaned and well kept. They have a restaurant on site, which was nice for when I came in late, to grab a quick bite before heading to my room.

I look forward to stay here again!

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, I preferred the room facing the front, (the first time I stayed in June), the latest trip I was on the back side, and it was ok, but I was on the 3rd floor over and ballroom which was noisy, up till 11:00 pm (there was a wedding reception) that Saturday evening. Still it was fine.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank CMOwens
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Our front desk staff always enjoys welcoming return guests. We are glad that you enjoyed your guest room as well as our Houlihan's Restaurant. With the cooler weather arriving, I would like to recommend trying our Down Home Pot Roast, Roasted Chicken or the Rustic tomato soup with grilled cheese fritters.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza, and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Herndon.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel was well-placed and a decent location in which to stay and park for a vacation trip. The shuttle took me to and from the airport as expected. When I emailed the hotel to ask them a question, I received an email in return within 12 hours. The hotel shuttle was a little late picking me up at Dulles (10 minutes or so), and the driver immediately apologized, saying that the shuttle had been completely empty and he'd had to fill the tank up. When I returned to my car after 12 days, my front passenger tire was completely flat. I realized something sounded weird after driving 100 yards or so, and so did Paul, a hotel employee. He changed the tire to the spare for me and he called around to find a place who could replace my tire on a Sunday. He made a frustrating situation a lot less frustrating. I will stay here again, mostly because of the people and the customer service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and the complimentary van shuttle to & from Dulles Airport. Finding a flat tire upon your return trip is a frustrating way to end a trip, so we were very happy to learn that our employee Paul went above and beyond and helped you by changing your tire.
I will forward your nice comments to our management team. We look forward to hosting you again during your next trip from Dulles Airport.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the CP Dulles and were very happy with all aspects of the stay. I have to give extra credit to this particular hotel as every employee we had contact with was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. That is the true measure for me these days, things can go wrong, situations can come up, but how does the staff interact with me and do they appear to enjoy what they do?

Immediately when we arrived at the curb for the shuttle at the airport, the driver was very engaging, tripping over himself to get our bags for us and truly a joy to talk with. (When we got to the hotel I felt bad because I had opened the door before he could get around to my side to do it for me. Actually, when I first got out and looked up I caught a glimpse of him sprinting around the van trying to get there before I could get it open, don't see that very often.)

When we entered the hotel we were greeted immediately by two extremely nice young ladies who went out of their way to help us with getting checked in. One of them, Ana (from the Philippines) proceeded to answer every question we had about traveling to the Philippines as we are considering a March trip there. She made several recommendations and was very helpful to us in getting detailed information we couldn't have gotten anywhere else. I can not say enough positives about the level of Customer Service at this property.

The property itself was very clean, not dated, probably not in the 5-Star category for amenities and level of the property, but for the typical rates I saw, very much an exceptional value for your dollar. Rooms in the Tower were roomy, well appointed, very clean,,,,and most importantly for my wife, have extremely comfortable beds. There are also some great food options in the are with everything from fast food right next door to sit down restaraunts across the street behind the Marriott. (Check out the Indian Supper Club, not a menu or experience you will get everywhere, but the food was excellent.)

To sum up, the staff is 5-Star, the hotel property is probably 4-Star at a 3-Star Price, and the area is 4-Star as well. We will be back.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to the Tower rooms, haven't been in any others, but maybe the Tower rooms are nicer?
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank winslow82
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for your review about your recent stay at our Crowne Plaza Dulles hotel. Our hotel's focus is to provide excellent customer service, so we are especially pleased to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations. I will forward your nice comments regarding how helpful our van driver and guest service agent, Ana, were to our management team.
I am glad that you enjoyed the comfy bed. We also have just added new bedding and linens in all our guestrooms. Our convenient location is very popular with our guests. In addition to the great selection of menu items in our Houlihan's Restaurant, there are many additional dining options within walking distance. A favorite restaurant of mine that you may want to try on your next visit is Tur Cuisine, located across the street.
Thank you again for choosing Crowne Plaza.