Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel
  • Pool
$93
Sheraton.com
1,091 results
All reviewshoulihan's restaurantfront deskdulles airporttaco bellspecial thanksexcellent customer servicemovie theatershuttle servicean early flightone night stayconvenient locationbusiness travelerfitness centerindoor poolfree shuttlemaisdalia
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Once again I had great service from the Staff at the Crowne Plaza Dulles. From the Van Driver to the Check in, service is always top of the line. The room is clean, plenty of towels, great beds.
I would like to give special thanks the Ms. Leslie Alves, Front Desk Manager, for her attention to my requests and the great service her Staff provides.
When I am in the Dulles area, my Hotel is the Crowne!

1  Thank Edward D
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for your very nice feedback regarding our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. We are pleased that you enjoyed your guest room and are especially happy to hear when our employees provide great service. I will forward your comments to our management team so they can recognize our employees.
We also are pleased to announce that we will get new bedding in all guestrooms later this summer to further enhance your overnight experience. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to the Dulles area.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The front office service (Leslie Alves) and support team continues to exceed my expectations each time I stay there-this is the main reason I stay here as often as I can. This time I only gave them two days notice (emergency) for a handicap room in the middle of DC touist season. As usual, problem solved within the hour. The customer service focus and positive interpersonal skills of this well managed TEAM is most noteworthy. Please keep up the good work!!

1  Thank John R

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel. We are happy to welcome return guests and are so pleased that you received excellent customer service from Leslie Alves and the front office team. We do recognize our front desk agents when they exceed our customers' expectations and appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport for two nights in June 2013. The hotel is close to the airport, quiet, and has good basic amenities. I am especially thankful for the customer service of Ana and Mike at the front desk. I needed to prepare some documents for work and was having trouble with the printer in the business center. They both went above and beyond to help me take care of my business, while having a very generous attitude.

The hotel also offers a shuttle service to/from Dulles airport. I would stay here again and recommend it to travelers coming through the Dulles airport area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at our Crowne Plaza Dulles. We are glad that you found our complimentary 24-hr shuttle convenient. I will also forward your nice comments regarding our guest service agents' helpfulness to our management team.
I am also pleased to inform you that we will be upgrading our business center shortly with new computers and printers.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Enjoyed my week long stay at the hotel.

The front desk staff (Patrick and Ana) made a good impression and the rest of the staff was equally kind and hospitable. No cause for complaints anywhere, and I can usually find something to complain about.

The shuttle was a nice touch, as well as on site car rental.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We focus on providing excellent customer service, so I will forward your nice comments regarding our guest service agents to the management team. I also am glad that you found our complimentary 24-hr airport shuttle as well as the on-site Enterprise Car Rental convenient.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza, and we look forward to the opportunity to host you again during your next visit to the Dulles area.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed here a few times over the past few weeks. Always fast friendly check-in, late check-out on almost all occasions was able to be accomodated. Houlihan's bar is attached and has a great happy hour and good food. Tower rooms are in good condition (did not stay in any other rooms other than the tower), clean and well maintained.

Room Tip: Tower rooms are a "newer" part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your guest room and found our front desk agents' service friendly and quick.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay. I would like to recommend for your next visit to Houlihan's two delicious new appetizers, our Roasted Hummus with chips and our Fried Artichoke Poppers.
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza!