“My Stay at the Crowne Plaza”

Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Reviewed February 12, 2013

When I first checked into the hotel, I have to say that my first impression was very nice hotel. While at the front desk, I met Paul and Mike. Both were friendly and professional while assisting me with several questions I had about getting around in the area. Once I arrived to my room, it was very comfortable and relaxing. Looking forward to my stay while here in Herndon.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. I am pleased that you found your room comfortable and that Mike and Paul at the front desk were so helpful.
If you have additional time during your visit, in addition to our Houlihan's Restaurant & Bar, you may want to visit Worldgate Centre, located across the street, with 15-20 restaurants, shops and a multiplex movie theatre. In addition, Reston Town Center is a short drive away.
We hope to host you again during your next visit to the Dulles area!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is a really nice hotel, everything from check in to getting my room went smoothly. The staff was very nice and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. I was worried because I booked this hotel near Dulles Airport (IAD) but my flight was actually out of Reagan-National so I called down the front desk early in the morning and spoke with Mark, he said that was no problem and when I went down at in the morning he had a cab waiting for me so I was able to make my flight...saved my trip! I will stay here again if I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. We strive to exceed the expectations of all guests, so were very pleased to hear that our Front Desk Agent, Mark, helped ensure you had transportation waiting to National Airport and began your trip smoothly. We will forward your comments to the hotel team and look forward to the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I travel across North America for work and stay in different hotels. My stay at Crown Plaza Dulles Airport was made very comfortable by the friendly and "always ready to help" staff. Paul Siddique , went out of his way to full fill my meal requests. I really appreciate that.

As compared to other executive level rooms of different chains, their club level rooms are unique in decor and beds are very comfortable. I would like to stay here again,whenever I am in DC area next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that both Paul and Siddique at the front desk went out of their way to help you. Our staff's focus is to ensure we meet the highest level of service, and we will recognize these team members for their stellar service.
Our club level rooms are very popular and available for an additional fee. All club level guestrooms have additional amenities as well as access to our club lounge, which provides complimentary continental breakfast (weekdays), dry snacks and beverages.
We look forward to the opportunity to host you again on your next visit to Herndon.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Receptionist - Rajni & Deysi - at the front desk were very courterous, professional and helpful. Great job! They assisted me answering numerous questions about the area. The room they assigned to me was perfect! They are both a valuable asset to your Hotel !!

Thanks,

Scott Hoffman

2  Thank John Scott H

Dear Mr. Hoffman,

Thank you for your recent review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. I am so pleased that our front desk agents, Rajni and Deysi, were both so helpful and that you enjoyed your guestroom. I will forward your nice comments to our management team so they can acknowledge our agents.
We look forward to the opportunity to host you again during your next visit to Herndon.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have just completed a stay of 5 weeks (with one more to go), and can't speak highly enough about the staff. Siddique, Paul and the rest of the team at reception were extremely accommodating with all of my requests, and have virtually insured that I will book all of my stays in Herndon at the Crowne Plaza. Thank you for the great service!

Room Tip: Request rooms close to the elevators for the best WiFi signal quality.

Antonio,

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. We strive to always exceed our customers' expectations, so I was so pleased that you have enjoyed your five week stay with us. I will forward your positive comments regarding the service of Siddique and Paul to our management team.
We hope you enjoy the rest of your stay and look forward to hosting you again during your next visit to Herndon!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Hotel is convenient location near Dulles Airport. Rooms are fair but the staff always makes up for the lack of newness in the rooms. Example: Patrick and Siddique, at the front desk, have always greeted me kindly and remembered my likes/dislikes. Because of friendly people like them--- I return. THANKS

1  Thank MP R

Thank you for your recent review of our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. Patrick and Siddique are two great representatives of our staff's emphasis on customer service, and I am glad that they made your stay enjoyable.
In addition, we continually strive to improve our hotel and will be adding new Crowne Plaza bedding to all guestrooms later this year.
We look forward to the opportunity to host you again during your next visit to the Dulles area.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Staff was really accommodating. Paul from the hotel was very nice went out of his way to drive us to places we need to go to and we found out he wasn't even supposed to be the shuttle driver. Excellent service! Deysi from the front desk who was helping him out also did an excellent job!

• Stayed: February 2013
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. Our goal is to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay, so I was so pleased to see your comments regarding how our Night Manager, Paul, and Guest Service Agent, Deysi, provided you with excellent service.
We are proud of our front desk staff, as well as our other team members, and I will pass along your feedback to our management staff.
We look forward to hosting you again.