$87
Staybridge.com
$64
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$76
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$103
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$80
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$89
$72
ComfortInn
$114
$102
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$99
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$138
$122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

1,110 results
All reviewshoulihans restaurantfront deskdulles airportattached restaurantmovie theaterexcellent customer serviceshuttle servicegreat amenitiesan early flightpark and flyi highly recommend this hotelone night staydowntown dcconvenient locationbusiness travelerbusiness tripfree shuttle
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My wife & I recently stayed there during the Christmas/New Years Holidays. We were surprised in how clean, spacious and large our rooms were. The front desk and the restaurant staffers were very proifessional and the food in the restaurant was very good and reasonable priced.The hotel was nicely decorated for the holidays. Hotel is nice shopping and restaurant.They have a shuttle service to nearby Dulles airport.
A great place for military reunions..Lots of meeting places(rooms)and travel to DC is less than 1 hour.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. Thank you for your nice words regarding the Hotel and Houlihan's Restaurant's staff. Our Houlihan's is very popular in the local community because of its extensive menu and dynamic atmosphere.
Our reunion specialists host many military reunions every year. Reunion groups enjoy our service, convenient location to shopping, as well as our proximity to Dulles Airport. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again on your next visit to the Dulles area or help you plan your next reunion in the Washington D.C. area.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

I arrived in Dulles airport, and much to my surprise the shuttle was right there, Driver was the one who made my whole trip pleasant and had bid impact on me and the few other passenger. Honestly I thought this young man is one the hotel managers and because they driver didn't show up, so the manager came, He was clean cut , very professional and extremely polite When I asked him , your driver didn't show up today? He said I am the driver sir. I don't want miss pronounce his name , but I am sure they don't have many and this young man should stood out.
The hotel was an average , but clean and comfortable. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2011

Thank you for your very nice words regarding our airport shuttle driver, and we will pass them along to our staff. Our shuttle drivers all work hard to ensure that our guests' positive experience begins as soon as they are picked up at Dulles Airport.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the Dulles area.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I recently stayed four days at the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport after returning from a short holiday in south Virginia and before flying back to Europe. The hotel was quoted in the Airport Hotel Guide as one of the two preferred at Washington Dulles Airport, so I made, as I usually do, my reservation online.
The Crowne Plaza is located in the Herndon area, close to the airport (about 10 minutes by car) and within a walking distance to several restaurants and shops. The location is ideal if you have to catch and early flight after returning the rental car. Free parking was also very convenient, as I traveled by car.
My room was spacious, clean with a king-size comfortable bed. The free high speed internet was also a plus. A major downside was the noisy air conditioner during the night, so I had to switch it off.
I revisited historic Herndon with its many shops and restaurants. I like the Dulles airport surrounding areas and generally stay in one of these airport hotels before flying back to Europe. All in all I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank MariaCB

Maria,

We were very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of our amenities, including the complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel and the Enterprise Car Rental on-site. Many guests, including yourself, really enjoy that there are so many shops and restaurants as well as a multiplex movie theatre within walking distance.
Thank you for your comments and we look forward to the opportunity to host you on your next return trip to Europe.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Thankfully, this hotel appears to be primarily business travellers. So when my flight out of Dulles was cancelled, I managed a good night sleep at this hotel, despite the fact the walls appear to be very thin. In the morning, every time someone left their room, the vibration of their room door slamming shook the walls in my room! That said, the room itself was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank misplacedmaritimer

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your visit to our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. We were very pleased that you found your guestroom comfortable during your stay. Our maintenance department will also be re-checking guestroom doors to ensure they close quietly.
We look forward to hosting you again when you are in the Dulles area.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I stayed at Crown Plaza Hotel many times, The hotel itself is the comfortable and covienance for me, the rooms are ok, clean and decent, but I never had a good experince with their shuttle, either the drivers were not speaking english well , or they looked very tierd and sour.
In my last trip I was very impressed with new and young driver that seems like they recently hired him, he was well dressed , very clean cut and engaged in conversation very polietly, offered the help with asking, I don't want to miss spell his name, but I think Aresh. I am glad to see hotel is trying to improve and well done job .

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Janet C

Thank you Janet for your very nice words regarding our driver Aresh. Our entire driver team is committed to ensuring our guests' stay both begins and finishes well when you arrive and depart from the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport hotel.
We hope to have the opportunity to host you again on your next visit to the Dulles area.