$110
$110
$105
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$109
$119
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Dulles(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

1,108 results
All reviewshoulihan's restaurantfront deskdulles airporttaco bellspecial thanksexcellent customer servicemovie theatershuttle servicegreat amenitiesan early flighti highly recommend this hotelone night stayconvenient locationbusiness travelerfitness centerfree shuttlemais
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I recently stayed four days at the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport after returning from a short holiday in south Virginia and before flying back to Europe. The hotel was quoted in the Airport Hotel Guide as one of the two preferred at Washington Dulles Airport, so I made, as I usually do, my reservation online.
The Crowne Plaza is located in the Herndon area, close to the airport (about 10 minutes by car) and within a walking distance to several restaurants and shops. The location is ideal if you have to catch and early flight after returning the rental car. Free parking was also very convenient, as I traveled by car.
My room was spacious, clean with a king-size comfortable bed. The free high speed internet was also a plus. A major downside was the noisy air conditioner during the night, so I had to switch it off.
I revisited historic Herndon with its many shops and restaurants. I like the Dulles airport surrounding areas and generally stay in one of these airport hotels before flying back to Europe. All in all I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank MariaCB
scummiskey, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2011

Maria,

We were very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of our amenities, including the complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel and the Enterprise Car Rental on-site. Many guests, including yourself, really enjoy that there are so many shops and restaurants as well as a multiplex movie theatre within walking distance.
Thank you for your comments and we look forward to the opportunity to host you on your next return trip to Europe.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Thankfully, this hotel appears to be primarily business travellers. So when my flight out of Dulles was cancelled, I managed a good night sleep at this hotel, despite the fact the walls appear to be very thin. In the morning, every time someone left their room, the vibration of their room door slamming shook the walls in my room! That said, the room itself was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank misplacedmaritimer

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your visit to our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. We were very pleased that you found your guestroom comfortable during your stay. Our maintenance department will also be re-checking guestroom doors to ensure they close quietly.
We look forward to hosting you again when you are in the Dulles area.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I stayed at Crown Plaza Hotel many times, The hotel itself is the comfortable and covienance for me, the rooms are ok, clean and decent, but I never had a good experince with their shuttle, either the drivers were not speaking english well , or they looked very tierd and sour.
In my last trip I was very impressed with new and young driver that seems like they recently hired him, he was well dressed , very clean cut and engaged in conversation very polietly, offered the help with asking, I don't want to miss spell his name, but I think Aresh. I am glad to see hotel is trying to improve and well done job .

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Janet C

Thank you Janet for your very nice words regarding our driver Aresh. Our entire driver team is committed to ensuring our guests' stay both begins and finishes well when you arrive and depart from the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport hotel.
We hope to have the opportunity to host you again on your next visit to the Dulles area.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

The Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel is a pretty standard business airport hotel with conference center. Friendlier than average staff. Convenient, free, and timely airport shuttle. The restaurant is above average for an airport hotel, with locals who flood the place after work -although I never have had trouble getting a table. The pool and gym are well-equipped. Free in-room wi-fi and ethernet internet access. Free coffee in the lobby in the AM. Not an extravagant lobby, but there is a nice seating area with a large television. Business center is somewhat lacking, as most business travelers are accustomed to, but after some messing around I was always able to get my jobs printed. Hotel staff not excellent at sending or receiving packages per UPS / FedEx.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank AdvisingSince07
Crowne-Plaza-Dulles, Owner at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2011

Thank you for your business Vermont - and for the very detailed review of your visit to our Crowne Plaza.

We were very pleased that you could see the value in and take advantage of our many features. I was also happy that you felt an above-average sense of hospitality from the staff.

These sorts of detailed and constructive reviews are very valuable to those of us in hospitality who work hard to improve our customer's experience.

Thank you again for your time.

David Welliver

Reviewed November 10, 2011

The hotel is close to the airport. It seems to have been very nice at some point. Spacious rooms, big screen TV, a lot of pillows, big bathroom and a complementary breakfast. The problem is that it's a bit run down. It could use some renovation.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank Amir Z

Thank you for your business Tel Aviv and for your honest Tripadvisor review of our Crowne Plaza. We are very pleased that you saw value in our many features and experienced acceptable customer service.

Hotel renovations and improvements are never-ending and I hope we have the chance to serve you again soon so you can see progress.

David Welliver