$90
$83
Staybridge.com
$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$129
$105
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$125
$103
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$66
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$85
ComfortInn
$89
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

1,109 results
All reviewshoulihans restaurantfront deskdulles airportattached restaurantmovie theaterexcellent customer serviceshuttle servicegreat amenitiesan early flightpark and flyi highly recommend this hotelone night staydowntown dcconvenient locationbusiness travelerbusiness tripfree shuttle
997 - 1,002 of 1,109 reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I was very surprised at how efficient the hotel operated. The process from reservations to check-in was very efficient, quick, and professional. I felt welcome starting with the van driver that picked me up at Dulles Airport. The Front Desk staff made me feel warm and welcome when I walked in. The room I stayed in felt fresh and new and HUGE! The King size bed was comfortable, with large pillowtops. I also really like the comforter that was on top of the bed. The carpet was vibrant and felt clean. The granite countertop tables and bathrooms were also nice.

The large Philips flat screen TV had an hdmi hook up...so I was able to watch my Netflix movie online while sleeping on the bed. The hotel also had a listing of all the programs on each channel, which is pretty convenient. Because I do a lot of work in the room, I use the desk and office chair a lot. The quality and size of the desk and chairs are good as well as the lighting.

There was a mid-size refrigerator with a full range thermostat that I can control...I cranked it up cold enough to create ice in my coke! Above the frig was a nice coffee and tea set as well as a microwave. The single cup coffee maker is a big plus...convenient so I can brew my cup of coffee before I check out in the morning. The 100% Colombian supremo coffee was really good...there is also a choice of decaf if that's your choice.

The other thing I like about the hotel is that the restaurant (Houlihan's) is attached to the hotel, so you don't have to go outside to go to dinner. It's very convenient...the food was very good. If you feel like a quick bite later at night, there's also a Wendy's and Taco Bell a couple of steps away that stays open til late. I picked up a couple of items at 7-11 as well (which is right across the street).

One of the nice features of the hotel is that they have an Enterprise Rent-A-Car inside the hotel, so you can rent the car when you need it. And connected to the hotel is covered parking, which is great if it rains or snows. The hotel also has a small but nice gym and indoor swimming pool (which I'll use next time!).

I was very satisfied with my stay and will certainly re-book next time I have a trip to Dulles.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Crowne-Plaza-Dulles, Owner at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

Hello Govoyage, and thank you for the time and effort you took to share the kind comments of your experience at our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. The helpfulness and detail of your comments will no doubt benefit other Tripadvisor users when they research their hotel decisions in the Dulles Corridor.

We are very thankful to have earned your business and I hope to thank you in person one day.

Reviewed March 25, 2011

The hotel was easy to find from the airport. They have a nice fitness center and pool, better than the usual. They did provide earplugs - but I didn't need them; it seems the night-time flight paths out of IAD don't head in their direction.

The on-site Houlihans restaurant was also better than the usual hotel dining.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Crowne-Plaza-Dulles, Owner at Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2011

Hello Denver and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. Your comments are very detailed and will no doubt be helpful to your fellow Tripadvisor member.

We are happy that you enjoyed some of our more popular features but we are sorry to hear that you experienced noise inconvenience. I hope you were able to over-come the sound and get some sleep.

Thank you again for the helpful feedback. I appreciate your time and your business.

Reviewed March 22, 2011

The Crowne Plaza staff, in particular Ms. Alves, have been exceptional to work with in trying to keep up with my business schedule needs. My team members have each commented on numerous occassions about how professional and accommodating the staff are in providing a great hotel experience.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Hello BKYLLC and thank you for taking the time to share your positive thoughts about our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport and our manager, Leslie Alves. Leslie is an experienced hotelier and understands our overall mission of meeting our guests' expectations.

I enjoy the perspectives from all different types of guests and am especially pleased that we are meeting the needs of a business operator like you.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!

Reviewed March 20, 2011

This hotel is close to the airport, and within walking distance to shops, numerous restaurants, and even a movie theater. The rooms are comfortable, and clean. The hotel staff is accommodating, and helpful. The manager, Leslie Alves, went out of her way to book us rooms throughout the month, and always makes sure we have an enjoyable stay. When you travel as much as we do, it's nice to return to a hotel where they know your name, and make you feel at home.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Greetings Kyongju and thank you for the kind thoughts about our Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport, and especially the thoughtful mention of our manager, Leslie Alves. Leslie is a hard-working hotelier who is very important to our overall goal of meeting our customer's expectations.

We appreciate your partronage but especially your kindness.

Reviewed March 17, 2011

Great location, great facility...even better staff. Always made welcome and everyone accommodates us to the fullest extent possible. Rooms are great, FREE high speed wifi all over including the bar.
Bar has good staff and good food. Never disappoints.
Hotel front desk is exceptional.
Great variety of places to eat, shop, visit, movies all within a few blocks. Most places across the street.
Reliable transport to and from IAD.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind and helpful comments Las Vegas. Your thoughts not only warm our hearts but will likely be very useful to other Tripadvisor users who are plannig visits to the Dulles Airport/Herndon Virgnia area.

We appreciate your business and your wonderful thoughts.