$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$93
$85
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$105
$96
$134
$105
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$120
$103
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$81
$143
$109
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$119
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

All reviewscomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolgreat place to staylobby areavisiting familyabove averageexcellent hotelwe've stayedclean roomsoatmealenjoyable staybusiness tripdulles airportfront desk staffmetro station
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Recently renovated in appealing modern decor. Very clean facilities all around ( rooms, gym, pool and dining). Very friendly and welcoming staff. Great complimentary breakfast. Exceptional for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I booked this hotel because it was only a 3 mile drive to the start/finish of the Herndon Half Marathon. I was not expecting how nice this hotel was for the price! The lobby was shiny clean and smelled so nice. The desk clerk was friendly and quick at check in. I was surprised at the size of the room. So spacious, I could have thrown a party for 20 in there! Lol. The bed was so comfortable and everything was so clean. Great WiFi with strong signal. The breakfast had so much to choose from and opened at 6am which was perfect as I was leaving at 6:30 to get to the start. I got back from the race at 10:45 and asked if I could have an extra 15 minutes past checkout to shower and change and was told to take my time.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2017

You won't find a friendlier and more competent staff anywhere. Rooms and beds were comfortable. The breakfast room was kept fully stocked throughout the breakfast hours. We will be sure to use this hotel again anytime we return to this area.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Enjoyed our stay. Close to a metro station and very reasonable pricing for the weekend. The room looked brand new, the breakfast was convenient and complimentary. Hotel has a pool and the room was very quiet, we thought we were alone on the floor.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2017

After a negative experience at another hotel in Herndon, Virginia I called the Hampton Inn. From the very beginning I was made to feel special. THIS THE PLACE TO STAY IF YOU WANT A GREAT AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. The staff will treat you like a king and queen. Staff cannot do enough to make you feel right at home. Ernest welcomed us and tended to all of our needs during our entire stay. Philip, the maintenance engineer, made sure that all of the facilities (pool, hot tub, and gym room) were al functioning. Rooms are spacious, roomy, and well equipped with all the conveniences of home. If there is a place call haven on earth, this hotel has got to be it. They made a believer out of me. As far as I am concern, this is where I am staying whenever I travel. By the way, you will love the positive affirmations and thoughts that motivate the staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family