All reviews complimentary breakfast breakfast staff shuttle service indoor pool lobby area great place to stay visiting family hotel is clean excellent hotel we've stayed enjoyable stay oatmeal business trip dulles airport comfortable room front desk staff metro station
Reviewed August 20, 2016

It has been 3 or 4 years since I was last here in this hotel, the hotel changed a lot! The whole hotel has been renovated and it looks very nice! The staff are as always very nice and helpful. The front desk people are superb in customer service to name a few (Marilu and Lenny). If you are looking for a hotel that is close to the airport (IAD) and close to the shopping areas, I strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the corner rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Kim R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2016

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review about our hotel. I am happy to hear the wonderful comments about our hotel staff. Our team takes pride in providing excellent customer service. I will be sure to share them with out team. We appreciate your business and hope you select our property the next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

Spotlessly clean hotel with a cheerful and friendly staff. I could wish the mattresses were harder but I'm one of those odd people who don't sleep well on soft mattresses. I stayed for 2 nights and took advantage of their courtesy shuttle service to and from the airport and to my meetings. My stay passed without a hitch and I'd definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed August 11, 2016

Easy to find, good location, very close to Reston Towne Centre with great restaurants and shopping both chic and inexpensive. Right on and off the Dulles Toll Road, close to airport. Rooms are clean and comfortable, staff is nice, breakfast provided. Everything you need near by, department store, pharmacy, food stores.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review about our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope you select our property the next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Another wonderful Hilton property. . The decore of the hotel and room was beautiful. .location...close to food shopping, downtown DC. . Located near Reston, Va and Washington DC.
Hotel staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank john h
Kim R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review about our hotel. I am happy to hear that you loved our hotel décor and the convenience to the wonderful shopping that is near us. We hope you select our property the next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

I was very pleased with the condition of this hotel. The common areas are very nicely decorated, in a fun yet modern theme. My room was very comfortable and spacious. The hotel was very quiet and I got a great night's sleep. This is absolutely where I will stay should business bring me here again in the future.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. We sure hope that you do decide to stay with us the next time you are in town.

Adrienne Thorpe