Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$110
$109
$89
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$104
$99
$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

All reviewscomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffshuttle serviceindoor poolgreat place to staylobby areathe hotel staffwe've stayedexcellent hotelbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againhot tubenjoyable stayclean hoteldulles airportfront desk staffdc area
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is our first time to stay in this hotel. The hotel is very clean. The staff are all accomodating, friendly, and helpful. We love the hot breakfast that was served. Close to metrorail and food establishments.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The staff and I are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you back many more times to enjoy all that the area has to offer!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We visited the American Girl store at Tyson's Corner, spent the night here and then went to the zoo.
Our rooms were clean, the kids enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was good! We love Hampton's, always our first choice!!! The hotel receptionist was very helpful and friendly!

Stayed: November 2013
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! I am glad that you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel as well as the zoo and American Girl store! Next time you are in town, we would love to have you back.

Thanks -

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We concur with other 5-star reviews of this hotel - it is one of the best hotels that we have stayed at. Very accomodating staff, clean rooms, well appointed public spaces and up-to-date business center. Daily hot breakfast especially good. Once the new Silver line metro station opens up in east Reston (we were early by two weeks), this hotel will be our ideal location for DC trips.

Room Tip: Definitely go the extra few dollars to get the king suite - well worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ringspyder
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am happy to hear that we are one of the best hotels that you have stayed at! I will pass your comments along to the staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town - especially with the new Silver Line Metro to the D.C. area!

Kindly,

Reviewed July 27, 2014

While on business in Reston, I was looking for a really high quality hotel for a very reasonable rate. This Hampton hit the center of the bulls-eye. Everything was really great about the stay. From the friendly check in process, to the awesome rooms and breakfast offered, and the other amenities.

There's even a very popular bike/walking trail next to the hotel! All in all, this was a great stay.

Room Tip: rooms on the west side have a view of the buildings and face away from the sunrise
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Kathy D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I was happy to hear that you were able to take the time to enjoy the Washington & Old Dominion Trail while you were in town on business! I hope to see you the next time that your business travel brings you back to our area!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The shuttle service and the helpfulness of your staff were AMAZING - everyone was very informative and went above and beyond. Helped me navigate public transportation maze to figure out how to get from Reston to downtown DC at the end of the stay. You stored my bags the morning of my departure, drove me to the client site in Reston, picked me up WITH my bags then drove me to the bus station. AMAZING service. Manager's evening buffet was quite nice as was breakfast. Love Hampton and this location is TOP NOTCH.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations! I will surely pass your message along to all our staff. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Herndon!