Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
$109
SpringHill Suites
Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel(Herndon)(Great Value!)
$102
ComfortInn
$129
$119
  • Pool
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffshuttle servicegreat place to staylobby areaindoor poolwe've stayedbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againthe hotel staffhot tubenjoyable stayclean hotelexcellent hotelfront desk staffdulles airportoatmeal
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Booked this hotel for a wedding. Staff was super friendly and helpful. We stayed two nights and enjoyed the pool and fitness center. The lifeguard had towels put out on each chair which was a nice added benefit. The breakfast was awesome. The attendant Sonia even asked if she could take our trash or get us anything else. You don't see that very often! The room was large and our king sized bed was comfortable. When my sister in law's travel put her in town overnight, the staff quickly provided her with a room near ours at the best rate available. We appreciated their friendly and professional response. All the staff we encountered were professional and pleasant. We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Our room was halfway down the hall from elevator on 2nd floor and was quiet and had easy access.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write this review! I am glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our fitness center and pool during your stay. We hope to see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My stay started out poorly when I arrived and found my reservation cancelled.
All the hotels in the area sold out . Thirty-three to be exact in the Reston, Herndon, and the greater D.C. area. The front desk at first we're not very helpful , but they worked for me during the week to find my original reservation as well as getting me into a room .

The hotel property is in good condition and very clean providing the typical Hampton inn breakfast and manager's reception at night. The rooms are well cleaned with a very efficient air-conditioning system that keeps the room at the perfect temperature . Parking can be challenging at times by not a real big deal. This location is within two miles of the Reston town center for shopping or restaurants. Many corporate business in the area making it a good choice me as a business traveller. The price is okay for this market.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MyZenworks
AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

I am sorry to hear about the problem with your reservation, but happy to hear we were able to correct it for you. I hope you decide to stay with us on your next trip to Reston.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This hotel offers a very quick and efficient check-in/out while still maintaining a friendly, helpful personality at the front desk. Also, very clean, quiet and comfortable. I stayed here several times in the past 1+ years for professional training nearby and was never dissatisfied in any way.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am glad you have been satisfied with your stays with us and the check-in process has been easy for you. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

It was a very nice staying for two nights. The bed was very comfortable my kids were jumping but I don't hear any squeaking sound. It was very clean (2 Queen bed suite that comes with small refrigerator and microwave) room that we stayed in and the crib has a new sheet when we got there. The hot breakfast was awesome and the people in the kitchen were very pleasant. The pool was moderate you cannot do any swimming lapse. It is just a cool off pool. The Jacuzzi was very relaxing. That is what I loved it. The pool open from M-F at 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Weekend from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. My whole family went to the pol on June 5th 2014, the lifeguard on duty was not doing his dangerous job. He was a young man too busy doing on the computer instead of paying attention to his job as a lifeguard. Being a lifeguard is a boring job and that is a job a lifeguard got paid for, to watch people making sure they follow rules and nobody be drowning in the pool. The electric cord that was hooked up to his computer was a hazard to the patron. It was blocking at the door. My daughter was almost stumbled to the electric cord as she was walking to get her ball rolled in the corner. Two minutes before to 10 o'clock p.m closing. He was ready to kick us out the pool. He should not be working as a lifeguard. I wasn't impressed with him as a lifeguard. He should find another job that he can do whatever he wants. But the other lifeguard when we swim on June 6th '14 his name was Shaha B. I must say he was really paying attention to his job as a lifeguard. He is doing a very good job. I appreciated of his sincerity of doing his job. The management should give him a salary increase. Most of all our stay on this hotel, we were very happy. I'll definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Shaun W

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We will definitely address your concerns with the lifeguard who was on duty. I am happy to hear the rest of your stay at our property was enjoyable.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

...and the Herndon, VA hotel was excellent as well. Hampton Inn is at the top of the list for quality, value, and comfort! I stayed at this hotel with my children, and wanted for nothing. All our needs were taken care of.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AdrienneKT, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and your kids were happy as well! We hope to see you next time.