“Another Great Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I have stayed here multiple times when traveling for business. I always experience a very professional staff, clean rooms and great food. The manager's reception is always very good and convenient if you are traveling by yourself and don't want to venture out for dinner. Looking forward to returning in June 2014.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so happy to hear you take advantage of our Manager's Reception! We hope that we get to meet as many guests as possible during that time frame. When you are back in June, please stop by and say hello.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stay in this hotel each time we visit Herndon, VA. During our trip the weekend of February 15-16, I left my Pandora bracelet behind in the room. Once I returned home and realized that I could not find it, I phoned the hotel and spoke with Lynn at the front desk. She checked the lost and found and my bracelet was there. I am grateful for the honesty and caring of the employees at this hotel. Lynn was wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
AdrienneKT, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review. I am so glad that we found your bracelet and were able to get it back to you. We hope you stay with us the next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The front desk always knew me upon my return. The morning breakfast was good and the area very clean. The pool and hot tug was enjoyable on all of my trips. The rates were below government per diem and the value was great. The bill was always correct. Shinivas was very helpful. I have stayed at this location near a 100 times over the past six years - I will continue to stay at this location - thanks for a job well done.

Room Tip: I have stayed on all floors and all were comfortable, clean and limited noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul G
Mike P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for allowing us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston to be your home away from home. As the general manager, I’ve been lucky enough to work with this fantastic team for the past few years. Thank you for taking the time to write this review—I’ll be sure to share it with all your friends here at the hotel. We hope to continue to earn your business in to the future so please do let us know if we can ever make your visits even more comfortable. I did notice sir that the ranking you gave the property was all 1's so just was not sure if that was in error, if it was in error sir you could amended it you so choose.
Have Great Day! Mike and the team at the Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I am a business traveler so small items like having a copying machine with available paper, a stapler, document
scanning avaliable were a big help for me. I liked that they always have tea and beverages in the lobby. The laundry machine always worked. Shrini at the front desk was always helpful with knowledge of the area and knew of good places to dine. The hotel had a really good breakfast including different hot food each day. I would like to see the PCs have a bit of a software update, but I use my laptop most of the time so it was OK. The water pressure in the shower was a bit on the low side but I do try to conserve water so it's OK also. I want to try other hotels in the area but I expect to be a regular customer after testing the other places in the area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Thank kevinaveryabel@gmail.com

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy that you continue to stay with us and notice the "little things" that helps to separate us from the competition. We hope you continue to stay with us the next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Hotel staff were friendly and courteaus. I arrived late and they acknowledged my Hilton Status. The location was perfect for my work and having a variety of hot or cold breakfast was excellent. The gym is small with only one treadmill but overall the facilities were clean and accessible.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Lawrence E

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our housekeeping staff works hard on our hotel cleanliness and will be happy to hear your positive comments. Please let us know when you are in town again, we would love to have you stay with us.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed at this hotel to attend a wedding. The staff was very friendly and made several excellent suggestions. The staff for the breakfast was also very helpful and anticipated our needs. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed here a number of times in 2013. Sparkling clean decor. Always felt welcome. This Hampton is well above average. Rooms also bigger than average. Value generally pretty good though it can get pricey as they are often filled.

I found this hotel much better than many of those closer to or in DC. So even though it's a commute to DC, (I had a car and drove in after rush hour) I preferred to stay here.

If you like to ride or run they are right near the Washington old Dominion trail which is an absolute great path to bike ride or run. (I brought down my bike with me from NY several times).

(Honors diamond upgrades when possible)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
Hyatt Regency Reston
0 mi away
SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
Washington Dulles Marriott Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston? Share your experiences!