“Good food, nice seating and a staff that cares”

Angeethi Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Angeethi Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 225 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Herndon, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, nice seating and a staff that cares”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We like this restaurant and have had a couple of "family" occasions here. The food is good and the staff sees to your every need. It is very moderately priced.

• Visited June 2013

Herndon, Virginia
“Best lunch for the money”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Indian food that buffet that can please anyone. I have always had good service here so I can't go along with some other reviews.

• Visited November 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“I will never go back there again.”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Terrible service and rude people !!! If you have a problem with your food keep in mind that this restaurant they won't allowed you to complain !!! The food is very expensive and it's not worth it the money.

• Visited February 2014
Virginia
“Service? What service?”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I visited for the first time yesterday and was disappointed in the virtually non-existent service. We were led to a table and planned to have the lunch buffet. We were never offered drinks or had any waiter or waitress approach our table. Finally we had to ask the hostess for water and bread. The food was OK and similar to other Indian restaurants where I've eaten. I'm not an expert in Indian Cuisine so I can't speak to its authenticity. I will say that the restaurant was crowded for the middle of the week. When we were finished eating, again we never had any wait staff come by our table and had to go ask the hostess to give us the bill.
For me, it is not worth the hassle to visit again because there are too many other Indian restaurants that seem about the same level AND provide some service.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank vette_travlr
Tilghman, Maryland
“Nice Buffet for lunch”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We were a bit late at lunch, around 2:30, but the buffet was still stocked well. We are vegetarian and about half of the items 10 of 20 were non-meat, but it was hard to tell unless you know the Indian dishes. There was a salad/fruit bar and an appetizer bar too. They also had juices available. The food was typical Indian Buffet food. All good. The price was around 15 per person, which I thought was a bit pricey, but I am not a big eater. They did have alacarte too but I wanted to try a variety of things, so we went for the buffet. The decor is beautiful and I would definitely recommend this restaurant in an area where there are many Indian restaurants.

Visited January 2014