“Menu changed”

Ranked #58 of 225 Restaurants in Herndon
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Breakfast & lunch: two of the three most important meals of the day. Old Ox Grill serves you classic fare with a spicy, NOVA flair. Belgian Malted Waffle. Dulles Bacon Burger. Pan Seared Asian Tuna. Delicious dinners and cocktails are served across the lobby in our lounge! You can't help but clean your plate!
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Menu changed”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Menu has changed, some of the "Chef Inspired" items, like the Dulles burger are not very good. BRING BACK THE OLD MENU!!!!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank John R

Danville, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“warm, welcoming smile and excellent service”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

During my stay at the Hilton Washington Dulles Airport, I had breakfast at the Old Ox Grille. I was warmly welcomed by Candy and was given great service,yummy oatmeal with lots of fresh fruit and good conversation. I felt at ease and enjoyed the entire experience. Thanks Candy.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank mljblueyz
Pukalani, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service! Warm Atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Very warm service by Mario and Amy... Starter items were very generous in portions and well made. Entrees were very much quality made. Decor very classy and cosy at the same time. Definitely hope that I can return to this area and stay at this hotel again.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Leinaala K
Pittsburgh
“Breakfast buffet lots of choices!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

While staying at the Hilton, I ate breakfast with my two kids and my oldest daughter's friend (so one adult, two pre-teens and one pre-schooler). I initially thought the adult price for the buffet was just a little overpriced, but there is a lot of food to chose from and in the end, I felt it was a good deal. The price for kids is about half and they allowed my pre-schooler to just have a little bit off my plate and only charged for her drink. In addition to what you see out on the buffet, you can order an omelet as you like it, waffles and any other egg style. The potatoes were fantastic. And crepes were something you don't normally see on a breakfast buffet! The staff was incredibly friendly too - the manager came over and brought my youngest crayons and a sheet of cartoons to color and came back by a little while later and talked to her about her coloring! Our waitress was incredibly nice too - kept all drinks full, asked several times if we needed juice or coffee. If I stay here again, breakfast will certainly be at the hotel!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank meklein
Herndon, Virginia
“Very welcoming”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The food at the Old Ox never disappoints, but the staff and the service is what keeps you wanting to come back. Whether a regular or a hotel guest, the staff is warm and welcoming, from the hostess Ana to the servers like Kazi.

As a long-time patron, I have seen the menus change, and yet, the staff and the chef are always willing to accomodate me and my friends with requests for old favorites no longer on the menu. The staff is great, the atmosphere pleasant, and the food great....the home of the best BLT in Virginia.

• Visited August 2012