“Excellent front desk staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
San Diego, California
“Excellent front desk staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Their biggest asset is their front desk staff. Very courteous, polite and helpful. The room itself was modest, but functional. The bathroom and kitchenette were showing their age. The cleanliness of the bathroom was in question. Proximity to the airport is excellent and the price was a good bit lower than nearby hotels.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am so glad that our front desk staff provided you with such great service and that you found our hotel's location to be ideal for your needs. Still, I am sorry to hear that your room was not cleaned in lined with our company's high standards. In response, I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working with the housekeeping staff on improving our cleaning procedures to ensure that this issue is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please contact me, at dch@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The 15 day stay at Extended Stay America, Herndon was really good. The staff was very friendly and helpful in addressing the queries and providing the right support. The room cleaning staff also did a commendable job. Also, enjoyed the grab and go breakfast. In all, it was a pleasure to spend the 15 days at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manish - The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. Thank you for your comments regarding our staff and the service that they provided to you during your stay. One of the things that we really focus on is providing a "home away from home" atmosphere to all of our guests; and we are so glad that we were able to provide this for you.

Voorhees, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Thanks to Extended Stay America for extending warm hospitality. Staff is very much courteous and the rooms are also good, quite spacious with all the amenities.I stayed at Elden street location. Location is added advantage. Super market, pizza hut, McD, Chipotle, Banks are all very close.
Overall, had pleasant stay,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kshitij - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff met your expectations during your stay. It is always nice to hear comments such as yours because it keeps me and the staff motivated. I am also glad that our hotel's location was ideal for your stay.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Greeted by friendly staff and a welcome basket!!!! The bed was very comfortable and the room was large well laid out. Our 3 night stay was a great fit and walking distance to many restaurants and businesses.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Decent for the value. Continental breakfast is OK. Close to shops, entertainment, eateries and public transportation. Emergency services nearby if needed. Wifi OK, dish TV is sorely lacking. Staff is helpful and courteous.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I apologize that the TV stations that we have available for our guest did not meet your expectations. Your feedback on this is very much appreciated as this is something that we are working on. On the other hand, I am glad to read that you were pleased with the area, breakfast, and the quality of service that my staff provided to you during your stay.

Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed their with my family for about 3 nights and everything about the stay was good. The first person to greet us was at the first desk Eduardo and he was awesome he help us with whatever we needed that night with a smile on his face. While we was there we ran into the manager and he ran a very tight ship and my family and I were very impressed. The rooms were VERY clean and they had various stores, restaurants, and malls around the area and some stores were within walking distances. We thoroughly enjoyed this much needed trip and the hotel stay made it even better. THANK YOU !!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the highest level and it had a great view !!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Jose Benitez went above and beyond with the accommodations he provided during my stay. He could tell I was stress and exhausted and in a terribly mood. I think it takes a great customer service representative of the Extended Stay to notice that with out it being verbally communicated. He took the initiative to make sure my stay was going to put me in better spirits. With that in mind I give my stay and my experience with Jose Benitez a 10. I guarantee to spread the word and make all my travel nights spend in an extended stay from here on out.

Room Tip: If your in Herndon, stay at the Herndon Extended Stay America especially when Jose Benitez is workin...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
4.0 of 5 stars 863 reviews
Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles? Share your experiences!