“Small, old and uncomfortable.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Fargo, North Dakota
“Small, old and uncomfortable.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

First thing- The mattress in our room (337) was SO hard and uncomfortable. Second, no proper breakfast and for almost $200/night? Breakfast includes muffin and granola bar and bowl of fruit. No laundry facilities. Bathrooms and utilities are older. However, staff and manager are easy to work with and good. This is one of the cheaper suites with kitchenettes available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Let me start by saying I am a VERY picky person when it comes to hotels ,and have not been happy with many of the ones I have stayed at , but this hotel is is by far the best hotel I have been to. What stands out to me the most was the staff. I would like to mention Hamza. I hope I spelled that right. He was very polite and kind through my whole stay anything I needed he had before I even asked. Every time I am in the area Extended stay will be my home away from home

• Stayed March 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My stay at the Extended stay America was Phenomenal. Front desk staff was very pleasant and professional. The room was clean and specious. Over all it was the stay was great from arrival till departure. Special thanks to Hamza Aziz for his service and Knowledge about the area which helped me extensively through out my trip. STAY WAS EFFEMINATELY A HOME AWAY FROM HOME!!!!! I would definately come back and stay at this hotel Again!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, March 29, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Last week I stayed at extended stay for the weekend. The staff was friendly, specially Hamza Aziz. the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The food around the area was amazing. The location is very convenient. My stay was totally worth the price I paid.

• Stayed March 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've been here since January of 2013 and this place is overall great. Room is spacious, wifi is fast, cleaned once a week. The best part to me is it's quiet and secure. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Location is good 10 mins from airport, surrounded by a variety of resturants and shopping. It is a little expensive but peace of mind, quiet, safety, and cleanliness is WELL worth the price. Good job!!

• Stayed April 2012

Morganville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels in the area in the last 6 months and I find this one to be exceptionally good in terms of comfort and value for money. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A few times I requested a certain type of room or a little extra time for checkout, that was always granted with a smile. Furthermore, the location is fantastic. Many Restaurants and shopping is within easy walking distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm), we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value.
Reston, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've stayed at this Extended Stay plenty of times in the past, and this would fall right in the middle of the group - nothing exceptional, yet nothing to spoil your stay. All of the basic amenities were available - kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster. The bathroom was average. The room was decent. Certainly, for the price, it was a average stay. The front desk staff, upon check-in, was very helpful. I stayed here, for only one night, so I did not experience the entire hotel and its services (laundry, fitness). As usual, the items available for breakfast - coffee, granola bars, muffins - were on the light side; but, that is true for all Extended Stay hotels. There was plenty of parking and the hotel's close proximity to a shopping strip can be very convenient.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
Hyatt Regency Dulles
Hyatt Regency Dulles
#6 of 20 in Herndon
4.0 of 5 stars 840 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles? Share your experiences!