“I was a little sad to leave :(” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Sterling, Virginia
“I was a little sad to leave :(”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

From the moment I booked the hotel through Priceline (which I got a great rate with) until I check-out time, everything went incredibly smoothly.

The staff members were friendly and accommodating and the room was extremely clean, cozy and welcoming. I have stayed at other Extended Stay Hotels before but I can honestly say that this one was by far the best.

Love the new HD TVs!

I would love to stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, January 8, 2013

By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is our first experience and it will never be the last with extended stay america in washington D.C-herndon-Dulles ,since first minute in this hotel we had feeling of HOME mainly due to excellent and friendly-proffessional way of treatment by all the staff here especially mr.faris(kaisy) ,we will always choose this hotel for our vacations in united states always and definitely we are going to encourage our friends and family to choose this hotel for their vacation trips to united states .thank you very much
Dr.firas alsabak and family
Neurosurgeon fro malaysia

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm), we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value.
herndon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for quite some time now and the hotel is implementing alot of new upgrades and changes from flat screen tvs to free wifi and most recently they have added a breakfast with coffee, cereal, muffins and fruit.
It seems the ExtendedStay America is goin places.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Herndon, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

If you are looking for a home away from home, then I highly recommend the Extended Stay America. You will not be sorry. Since I have been here, the staff has been excellent, from the manager, Ashley, down to the every day staff that take care of the rooms and make the beds. They are fantastic. I have stayed a lot of different places, but they could not compare to the warm hospitality that I recieve every day. Please make your next stop the Extended Stay America, you won't be sorry.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, January 30, 2013

Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

If your looking for great service, reasonable rates, friendly staff, and wonderful management..... look no further you have arrived!! I have stayed at a few different places in and around town but i have found that Extended Stay Herndon to be the best by far. I love everything about it they have just added a Continental Breakfast bar and to my understanding there will be more great changes in the future. Thanks Extended Stay!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RestonHerndon, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was on a business trip and was paying out of pocket and was trying to find the best deals so i could save a buck or two. Ifound the EXTENDED STAY HERNDON to fit my budget perfectly. To be honest i was expecting a shabby run down hotel for that price. But i was suprised to find a very neat and clean hotel with welcoming staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RestonHSD, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

McLean, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for the first time and was very happy with the over all experience. The hotel had a kitchen in each room, was well located and everyone seemed really sweet. I will be coming again to the hotel and will recommend it to colleagues.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RestonHSD, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, November 25, 2012