“Great Value, Positive Experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Circleville, Ohio
“Great Value, Positive Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had a week long stay for a job at Dulles. Our room was clean and comfortable. Kitchen and bathroom were clean Bed was just a normal bed, no complaints but we did have our own pillows, just an us thing! Housekeeping did a great job when they did our mid-week cleaning. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our job requires some crazy hours and the hotel was quiet even when we had to go to bed at 5 pm to get some sleep before a midnight shift. My only complaint was that I called to confirm that they had truck parking (we have a Ford 550 and 30 ft. trailer) and when we got there they really didn't have enough room for us. We made it work but it took my hubby 45 minutes to get it where we felt it would not be in the way and still be safe from being hit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
RestonHSD, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Herndon Va.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My experience at Extended Stay America,was very enjoyable,I can cook my own food,the environment was excellent and most of all the staff is very friendly,very good customer service,very clean,the manager is very friendly. I never want to stay anywhere else but Extended Stay America in Herndon,Va.love the place,thanks extended stay.

Room Tip: all rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Glen Allen, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

professional and friendly staff, very clean ,spacious and updated room,
the manager is so friendly and accommodating with guest's need,reasonable price and getting more than what we pay.every time i am in this town use this hotel only,not even considering distance to my job or where i need to go.

over all excellent and wonderful experience of stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Hi Maryam,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Extended Stay America Washington D.C. Herndon is a great value for those of us who work in the Fairfax County area of Washington D.C.. The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and professional. I am a geographical bachelor since I work in Fairfax county, but my family lives in western Ohio. it is like an extension of my home. Its very comfortable. The Kitchen has pots and pans plus plates and silverware. The location of the hotel is great, it close to Herndon Old Town, Dulles Airport and Dulles Toll Road and only minutes away by car to major shopping centers in Fairfax county. Herndon also has a great number of ethnic cafes. Although the hotel does not have a fitness center, Herndon Community is less than a ten minute walk and offers a variety of fitness activities.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, September 5, 2012

McLean, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel it was very afordable and comfortable and I was told that they where upgrading all the time so I would highly recommend staying at this hotel

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at the hotel. The desk people were very efficient and friendly. The room had a kitchen and was exceptionally clean. I felt very comfortable cooking meals and they even provided basic pots. It was a perfect place for me. I thought the price was very reasonable compared to other places that I was looking at. This was my first time at one of these hotels and I loved it. I will definitly tell my friends about this place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

jose and hind were very helpful.overall it was a nice experience staying at this hotel. being Indian many indian restaurants around this hotel made my life easy during the stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Herndon. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! Thank you once again!