“Great home town feel”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great home town feel”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I went to the bagel cafe today and loved it. The food was amazing and the staff was very friendly. Love it!!

virginia
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Don't be fooled by this place thinking is just a place for bagels. They make great sandwiches and wraps. Everything is fresh and made to order. There is outside seating with plenty of tables. A great neighbor place.

• Visited July 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Favorite bagel sandwich joint”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

They bagel sandwiches are the best in the DC area...actually, the best I've found where ever I live/travel.

Good sandwiches, executed well. I always go when I'm in town.

Chester, Virginia
“One of the few local gems”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

This is one of my go to places when I come back to my hometown of Herndon. Most of the area is swarming with chain restaurants, but this place is unique and delicious. They have a plethora of choices for cream cheese flavors and so many breakfast and lunch options. I personally love the green olive cream cheese and the chicken salad sandwich. Check it out if you can!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Devyn K
Richmond, Virginia
“Very impressed”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I enjoyed my visit to this personable cafe. It definitely may not be the best place for customers on a tight schedule. I got the impression that it's popular with local patrons. However, I think that's a good thing because it shows that this place has gained a strong community reputation. I was amazed at just how much spread you get on your bagel. I had the strawberry and mandarin spread and it was delicious. My only gripe is that the fresh squeezed orange juice was expensive, upwards of 4 dollars. The cafe offers convenient outside seating.

• Visited November 2011