“Great Pho!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The restaurant serves only soup, and they accept cash only. I enjoy the food here so much that I stopped in twice last week!

You order by number and I always get #15, which is one of their beef selections. The servings are large!! I get the "regular" size and it is quite filling. I always get mine to go, and there is an additional 50 cent charge for the container. The to-go price for the regular size is currently $7.53. Not a bad price for the amount of food. I've seen the large size being delivered to the tables... Huge!

The to-go orders consist of a container of broth with the meat, a box with noodles, cilantro, and onion slices. There is a plastic bag containing bean sprouts, jalapeno slices, lime, and hot sauce. They also give you a spoon and chopsticks.

The restaurant is located in the K-Mart shopping center, so there's plenty of parking. Although, one of the days I went last week I had trouble finding a close in spot -- It was really cold and I didn't want to walk too far. Once I got in the restaurant I discovered why parking was so tight - The place was packed even though it was nearly 1300. I couldn't find a chair to sit in while I waited for my order! Several times we've called in our order and it has been waiting when we arrive.

There are newer reviews for Pho 75

Reviewed September 13, 2012

specialize in just soup...that's why it is so good! huge portions too.
try it and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is one of the only local chain PHO's in the area with other at least three other locations. One thing above all else about them all (been to all of them in the past few years) in consistency. The food is always good as it was on our visit 8/17 to this location. They always have the same garnishments and are NEVER out of them like others. This PHO only has soup none of the other appetizers or menu items - but the soup is always good. My favorite is the #15.
We've tried various things on the menu and haven't been disappointed and this location they are quite attentive and keep your drinks refilled. Plenty of parking at this location too it is located in the KMART shopping center across the street from the big Safeway and there is a Residence Inn close-by too.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Like other have said: They do Pho and they do it darn good! It taste even better that it cheap as hell! Me and my wife, small bowl ,large bowl, coke and water: 15 bucks. They place is no winner but belies the very good Pho. This place is now our go to for a

Reviewed July 7, 2012

As other reviewers have already said, if you want a bowl of soup and noodles - this is your spot. The meat options and soup base are terrific and a great meal at a decent price. Don't bother asking about the atmosphere or service - you sit down, you order by number and you enjoy your meal. We typically order 'Bun' (cold noodles, no soup) but no luck as its not on the menu -