“Poor American Mexican”

Good for: Families with children
Falls Church, Virginia
“Poor American Mexican”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Stopped off bike trail for snack. The atmosphere is not inviting nor is room super clean. When I saw american cheese (perhaps cheese whiz?) on the quesadilla's and asked when was this a Mexican cheese I got a blank stare. Skip it.

• Visited October 2012

“Breakfast burritos- to die for.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Anita's is part of a chain restaurant and it is in Herndon for ages. They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner. However, i strongly recommend the breakfast burritos.
If you dine in, please have the snothered burrito with the red chilli sauce. It is just tortilla and egg, but tastes really good with the chilli sauce.
The burrito is also available as take out and I would recommend that too. I have seen lot of other customers ordering the breakfast burritos with chorizo also.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome Breakfast Burritos”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

While I have dined in on occasion the thing that keeps drawing me back are the breakfast burritos. They are sold all day so often times they are actually my dinner. I love their breakfast burritos especially the chorizo ones and El Mexicano that has taco meet in it. YUM!!! Our office often does Anita Breakfast Burrito mornings--what a great way to start off the day. I also love the salsa that goes along with the burritos. In fact, sitting here and writing this review is making me hungry for another breakfast burrito.

• Visited July 2012
Herndon, Virginia, United States
“Great way to start your day”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My fiance and I have breakfast at Anita's about once a month. The food is always delicicious and the service is great--you never have to ask for a refill of chips, water, or coffee. Greate place to go if you want to get away from traditional breakfast food.

• Visited August 2012
Damascus, Syria
“Now the Best Mexican or New Mexican Food in Herndon”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I ate twice at Anita's on this last trip to the States. The food is always good but never great!!

My old Mexican Restaurant in Herndon has closed so now Anita's ranks number one in Northern Virginia.

I did have a nice lunch there as well as a good brunch last Sunday.

The menu is very comprehensive and they have a nice selection of imported beer.

Service is always good, so it is now my place to enjoy solid New Mexican or Mexican Food in Herndon, Virginia.

Hopefully you too will enjoy it!!

• Visited July 2012